Home General Discussion
Options

selling some cigars

new here guys , i dont know how to go about selling or if i can ,i dont even smoke
i have about 150 boxes of cigars for sell , i have a list with prices , they use to belong to my supervisor , i bought them for him, they have been kept in a walk in humidor  at 65 to 70 , we was a large collector ,i can post the link to list  or pm it to you , here is a couple pic
thanks guys

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post a list, with prices.
  • Options
    robbie1965robbie1965 Posts: 10
    the more you get i will work with you ,  ialso have some sampler that is giving out too 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ybUwG5Be42ga0OIpeuQT73BlJlcAX01sRj7LkCCeYOc/pubhtml

• Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Do you accept livestock or human organs in trade?

• Options
    hummmm   well thats a good one

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the list. What about prices?? ??
  • Options
    you dont see them to the right ?

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might remind folks that if you pay with Paypal friends and family and the seller takes your money and runs, you have no recourse.
    You can't file a dispute with paypal on friends and family.

Something to consider.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got any Opus X?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    no opus ,,  i been selling on cigar cartel and cats ,
    thanks
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    I might remind folks that if you pay with Paypal friends and family and the seller takes your money and runs, you have no recourse.
    You can't file a dispute with paypal on friends and family.

Something to consider.

As long as I have used PayPal I did not realize that. Thanks.....
  • Options
    i understand completely i have plenty of satisfied people , just trying to pass it along ,, if people want  they just add 3%  not a problem  just tiring to save people  money  

check me out i will work with prices on the more you get   and free samples too 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ybUwG5Be42ga0OIpeuQT73BlJlcAX01sRj7LkCCeYOc/pubhtml

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you accept parachutes for trade? I have one for sale.. Used only once... Never opened.. Small stain.
  • Options
    i guess no one is interested  looks like  thanks  guys
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi robbie,

The issue is you are new and there is no way to confirm what you are selling is good, or that the cigars were stored properly.

As grandpa used to tell me: 'Son, trust, but verify'.

As you (and I, BTW) are new, how can someone verify what you are saying is true/honest/accurate?

It is a quandary, to say the least.

Does my reply help make sense of why you are having a devil of a time selling your wares?

I honestly hope you the best and believe that you just might be a legit dude trying to disseminate your legitimate cigars. Unfortunately, I can think of no way to lend this thread credence.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Wishing you nothing but the best robbie! I hope you'l stay around here for years and we'll have a chuckle together some time hence at this thread.

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    i understand completely , i have sold lots of cigars  in on  facebook groups
    CATS group
    cigar cartel
    cigar club lounge
    kentucky cigar

i dont know what else to say ,, sometimes you have top trust people , like i said i have been giving  samples away
    check out 
    Michael Ferraro in cigar cartel group  may 4 post

all i got i cant make you guys trust me 

thanks

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    robbie1965 pm waiting
  • Options
    got it

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbie1965:
    sometimes you have top trust people
    No offense, but people in general are not trustworthy. Especially when it comes to the internet. No one here knows you and you can quote all the sites you want, but haven't heard of those sites either.
    And haven't seen your name on OLH either, so excuse me for being suspicious.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caveat emptor

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    well i know the sites he is on some are facebook groups, i have seen his name around there, but when your on those groups the trust is different then here. if i wanted to buy something from him and it was thru c.a.t.s. i wouldnt have a issue buying from him,
    but here you have to know someone to vouch for you in order sell here, also robbie there is not a whole lot of selling here mostly trading and bombing(free) of cigars. good luck
  • Options
    no problem
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't buy esquisitos!! They are made by Cuban stock and look good but are eeeewwwwwwww! I also know the owner since he owns shops near me...put it this way I won't buy from or set foot in any of his stores he's an ahole and really thinks his poo don't stink...and his employees don't even smoke cigars! Plus if you work for him your not allowed to smoke while on the clock which is just stupid!!
    Money can't buy taste