Home General Discussion
Options

10ct box special question

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
How often does the inventory change?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't for a while from what I've seen, but how many make a 10 count box?
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    I guarantee you it aint no forum math.
  • Options
    The3Stogies:

That's pretty much what I was thinking. :) I am just kinda cheap, don't have enough room in my humi and still want to buy a box! lol
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard to say if they're well aged or freshly imported if that's what you're asking. Don't know how often they change or add different offerings in a ten count box. Since I first noticed, they seem to have the same dozen or so cigars to offer. Good choice if they offer something you like. The smaller/slimmer boxes are an easy fit and even if the box doesn't fit you can always find room for ten singles. I finally got around to sampling the Hoyo Excaliburs that I had been holding onto (Oscuro I think.) . Really thought a lot of them. So, I bought bought some maduros to try and then saw the 10 count box deals and added a 10 count box of the connies to the deal. They are still offering these.
  • Options
    Someone sacrifice a virgin and get a CCOM rep on here to fill us in on how often they add or subtract deals on there! lol! :) I really like the idea of getting to order a BOX even if it is only 10 sticks... Even though ive been on the forum for almost 2 years... I still have yet to buy a box.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    The3Stogies:

That's pretty much what I was thinking. :) I am just kinda cheap, don't have enough room in my humi and still want to buy a box! lol

Maybe you need another humi then. Nothing like opening a new box of cigars, it's a ritual for me.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    The3Stogies:
    I guarantee you it aint no forum math.

But I use a jd calculator, lol.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Someone sacrifice a virgin and get a CCOM rep on here to fill us in on how often they add or subtract deals on there! lol! :) I really like the idea of getting to order a BOX even if it is only 10 sticks... Even though ive been on the forum for almost 2 years... I still have yet to buy a box.

I agree with liquid, plus there's very few stogies Ican see buying 20 of
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always like that about CC's. They offer little packs of 3, boxes of 10 to 15, full dress boxes of 24 or even cabs of 50 in a lot of blends. I wish more NC manufacturers would do the same!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Recommendation: Ave Maria Morning Star. I should have bought 2 boxes when they were $30 around Christmas time.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Recommendation: Ave Maria Morning Star. I should have bought 2 boxes when they were $30 around Christmas time.

I tried not looking at the actual site around the holidays... I knew I would have spent too much money. Now im kicking myself. that would have been a great deal
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    That vitola is money son!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    LiquidChaos66:

I buy boxes of certain cigars. Ones I like and have smoked for many years.
    Since 2004, there has always been a box of Toranon 1916 robustos in my humidor.
    As I run out, I get a new box of them.
    Not to mention that there are times that a killer deal comes up on a box of cigars that while they may not be my favorite, I will smoke and can be used as ammunition.

The Devil site and sprint sale sometimes makes it hard to pass up boxes of certain cigars.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    SM0K3Y:
    LiquidChaos66:

I buy boxes of certain cigars. Ones I like and have smoked for many years.
    Since 2004, there has always been a box of Toranon 1916 robustos in my humidor.
    As I run out, I get a new box of them.
    Not to mention that there are times that a killer deal comes up on a box of cigars that while they may not be my favorite, I will smoke and can be used as ammunition.

The Devil site and sprint sale sometimes makes it hard to pass up boxes of certain cigars.

I'm starting to see the logic of it, especially the ammunition part!