Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My Father and Man O' War ~ aged

bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
Hey everybody, I've been sitting on some My Father and Man O' War cigars for quite a while. My tastes have changed and it's time to find them a new home. Here's what I've got:

Man O' War

Man O' War

The Man O' War tin is a beautiful piece of work. The MOW Originals (5) are from the tin and date back to 12/10. The regular Ruination (3) are from 3/11 and the two Ruination with foot bands are Original Release dating all the way back to 7/09.

My Father

The My Fathers came as a set in a wooden box which I no longer have. It was too big to warrant for only 6 cigars but the cigars themselves are in pristine condition, dating back to 6/12.

I'd like to offer these two sets up for trade. I am a bit out of the loop in the current NC world as I mostly smoke CC these days. What I am looking for would be some CC, NC I know I like (Smoking Jacket, Angelenos, Padron Anny, Davidoff, Elogio) or NC I would like to try (which would be the newer boutique stuff that I can't keep up with). If you prefer a sale you'll have to make me an offer as I really have no idea what a fair price on these would be.

Some of the things I'm not interested in are large ring gauges, DPG, Fuente, Tat, AJ, black pepper flavors or ligero bombs.

Thanks for your interest and happy smoking.

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those My Father are awesome! Wish I had some of your list. I am trying to find boutique stuff too and it isn't easy.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Hey everybody, I've been sitting on some My Father and Man O' War cigars for quite a while. My tastes have changed and it's time to find them a new home. Here's what I've got:

Man O' War

Man O' War

The Man O' War tin is a beautiful piece of work. The MOW Originals (5) are from the tin and date back to 12/10. The regular Ruination (3) are from 3/11 and the two Ruination with foot bands are Original Release dating all the way back to 7/09.

My Father

The My Fathers came as a set in a wooden box which I no longer have. It was too big to warrant for only 6 cigars but the cigars themselves are in pristine condition, dating back to 6/12.

I'd like to offer these two sets up for trade. I am a bit out of the loop in the current NC world as I mostly smoke CC these days. What I am looking for would be some CC, NC I know I like (Smoking Jacket, Angelenos, Padron Anny, Davidoff, Elogio) or NC I would like to try (which would be the newer boutique stuff that I can't keep up with). If you prefer a sale you'll have to make me an offer as I really have no idea what a fair price on these would be.

Some of the things I'm not interested in are large ring gauges, DPG, Fuente, Tat, AJ, black pepper flavors or ligero bombs.

Thanks for your interest and happy smoking.
    Would be interested in both.....click the link in my signature line to see what alls in my humis. See anything you're interested in, PM me and let's work something out.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, brother! Those look like some tasty sticks. If it weren't for the fact that I have no funds and no cigars to offer that would fit the bill, I'd be all over it.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    When big harpoon posts I always take notice! The MoW is great looking whomever gets that!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not an AJ guy myself but those OG Ruinations are Bomb sauce
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your interest everybody. I hemmed and hawed a long time about putting these up for sale but now I am sending them off to a new home where they will enjoy a comfortable life, then get set on fire.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Those tins were a few years ago, I'm impressed.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    Thanks for your interest everybody. I hemmed and hawed a long time about putting these up for sale but now I am sending them off to a new home where they will enjoy a comfortable life, then get set on fire.
    I know exactly what u mean, when I'm going through my collection to trade or bomb it is always such a hard decision which ones to let go!