Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Onestrangeone's Wham Bam Thank You Man

raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
Just a simple trade. That's all I ask for. But noooooo, Onestrangeone has to slap it silly all over my face with his cornucopia of primo #1 top notch smokes. It's damned embarrassing being outclassed, out maneuvered, outfoxed, outwitted, outdone. Guess I'm going to have to humbly crawl away and light up one of his stellar stogies. Thank you, sir.

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    All excellent! I'm really hyped about trying that Amazon Basin he sent me. Had no idea what it was. Had ot look it up. Probably this weekend will be rest enough... If it's as good as I think it will be, I'll have to get me a box.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I tried one of the Amazon Basins before (graciously sent by Bob Luken). It's a great cigar, and the only CAO I've ever liked.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    You've got to watch Nathan - he hits hard. Enjoy those sticks.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    Just a simple trade. That's all I ask for. But noooooo, Onestrangeone has to slap it silly all over my face with his cornucopia of primo #1 top notch smokes. It's damned embarrassing being outclassed, out maneuvered, outfoxed, outwitted, outdone. Guess I'm going to have to humbly crawl away and light up one of his stellar stogies. Thank you, sir.

Yeah..tell me about it my jaw still hurts from his trade! Enjoy!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:

Well I DID say I would try to make it interesting! and you didn't exactly hold back either
    imageLots of old friends here!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great selections right there, but is there such a thing as a simple trade really, lol.