Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Caught off guard!

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was sooo caught off guard by this Bomb and was very surprised. JD decided to slap me around a little bit. lol. I'm just trying to figure out how you got my addy? ;) This was very thoughtful of you and I appreciate it very much! Several new sticks I've never had. I love the skull crushers. I went ahead and fired the big 5 Vegas gold up bc it's one of my favs. Thx again! Anyone need his addy let me know!! :))image

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit! Enjoy!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same bomb today. Was going to post after I finished this smoke. Great looking selection right here, JD.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent you the wrong bag....correct contents...wrong bag. Oh well, maybe who ever got your bag will post it. That flat rate actually took 2 days...enjoy. I just finished 1 of those 601s....very nice.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    I got the same bomb today. Was going to post after I finished this smoke. Great looking selection right here, JD.
    Yours was for the contest and ain't no bomb....I have already sent you a calculator...right? If you got Geo's bag please tell him. I was so in a rush because I was late for everything I mixed them up.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a box from James today too.plenty of cigars and another calculator. Just haven't posted it yet!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Tis a good say when Mr. Morgan gets hit! And a good hit at that!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    CharlieHeis:
    Yours was for the contest and ain't no bomb....I have already sent you a calculator...right? If you got Geo's bag please tell him. I was so in a rush because I was late for everything I mixed them up.
    Yes, I meant contest winnings. Looks identical though. And no, you hadn't sent a calculator yet. I'll post on the contest thread.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection there jd, do you ever stop lol. I'm beginning to really like those golds too Morgan, and that is a big one you got there. Or was
  • Options
    Hey Geo.....flowbee got your bag....should make more sense to you now.

• Options
    Ahhhhh.... Does make sense. :) I've wondered how they have liked all my smoke blowing into their back yards. lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    That guy doesn't play games! Nice!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    JD, I am smoking that 601 napalm you sent and I'm floored at how good it taste. It's my first time for a la bomba. Very nice sir!
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    JD, I am smoking that 601 napalm you sent and I'm floored at how good it taste. It's my first time for a la bomba. Very nice sir!

I was also surprised at how good and solid a smoke it is. Glad you like it.
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    JD50ae love those candies :) nice sticks too :)