Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MoW Ruination petit corona? Charlie Heis is cool

To my surprise, I actually was drawn second in Mr.Heis' humidor clean out contest. He was nice enough to send me a couple sticks and I wanted to acknowledge that and say how cool he is for doing so.

I usually let any sticks I get rest for a good 20-30 days when I get them shipped, but I was very intrigued by the MoW Ruination he sent in a petit corona size. IT WAS SO TASTY! Fired it up after a big meal last night.

My only question is where can I buy this size? I really enjoyed the vitola. Thanks again Charlie! I have made note of your address, sir.
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Charlie. He also sent me the petite corona MoW ruination, I haven't tried it yet.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it on the bid site. That, and the Puro Authentico, are pretty much my daily smokes. Glad you liked the selection.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you liked the ruination wait until you try the PA. The PA is an incredible smoke.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection right there. I like the way you stood the Ruination up in the corner too, very sexy showcasing.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice lineup there, nice job Charlie :) And congrats Ryan, welcome to the madness of it and enjoy! Stick around for a while and join in the reindeer games.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    That's not a petite corona, that's a standard size. What you guys are thinking of is the regular "corona" in the MoW which is actually a Lonsdale at 6x44. Anyway, AJ had plenty of samplers with those sizes in them 2 years ago. I don't see them on the site anymore, but I'm willing to bet that the Beard has some tucked away somewhere. Callemail him or any other sales rep and they can tell you for sure.