Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Error Post.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
My fault, of course I Got It Wrong.

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just looked all I currently have are a couple ruination a phalanx and 1 regular man of war not sure what a dark age maduro .are any of these of use to you??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    I just looked all I currently have are a couple ruination a phalanx and 1 regular man of war not sure what a dark age maduro .are any of these of use to you??

That is the description rain gave me.....I am hoping someone knows and has one...1 short of "The Badge".
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    twistedstem:

That is the description rain gave me.....I am hoping someone knows and has one...1 short of "The Badge".
    The badge is just the virtue, regular, and ruination. What badge are you going for? The dark aged maduro is a "b&m only," which basically means call or contact a rep for 'em.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    The dark aged maduro is a "b&m only," which basically means call or contact a rep for 'em.
    ^This. I never said the MOW DAM was required for the badge, I said it was B&M exclusive.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Ken Light:
    The dark aged maduro is a "b&m only," which basically means call or contact a rep for 'em.
    ^This. I never said the MOW DAM was required for the badge, I said it was B&M exclusive.
    Hah, it sounds way more badass as a MOW DAM.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Yup. Somebody MFRB JD some MOW DAM!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok brother these are all i have let me know if you wanr any of these! mow photo IMG_20140914_12132_edit_1410711224359_zpsawsyvvel.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.