Home General Discussion
Options

Vherf...Thank You...Its OK now.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
I can log on just fine, it even shows my avatar hand feeding "Little Bear". I plug into my speaker box with a Logitech Mic and get nothing.

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure it is not muted. There is a little microphone icon on the screen which is red when muted. Some people are muted when they first join
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Our internet doesnt support the vherf. I wish I was cool. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Our internet doesnt support the vherf. I wish I was cool. Lol
    were in the same boat! Damn dish hidhspeed my ass.... 10 gigs....

Aj
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    I can log on just fine, it even shows my avatar hand feeding "Little Bear". I plug into my speaker box with a Logitech Mic and get nothing.
    Can you tell me what your current setup is? When you say speaker box what is that?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGISYSCOM 1 with a large base and 2 smaller speakers. And once I fished the wires out I found the mic is connected to the PC sound card, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio, and not the box. Sorry, its been awhile since I looked.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    OGISYSCOM 1 with a large base and 2 smaller speakers. And once I fished the wires out I found the mic is connected to the PC sound card, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio, and not the box. Sorry, its been awhile since I looked.
    if it works what time are you going on JD? I just bought me 10G of data... i need this!

Aj
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Well if the mic is being plugged directly into the sound card I would verify that the audio is turned on for it in the volume settings and setting that mic to the default.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    This whole thread...could be in the Vherf thread. Your right you do need help!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    What he needs is a row-tah!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    ddubridge:
    What he needs is a row-tah!
    Bahahahah!

Side note - If you have a Smartphone, login though it. Then get the help of the guys there, in real time, too get the computer logged in. I use my Android (GS4) and I can be in the V in seconds (and back out in seconds, if my internet decides to be dodgy....yeah, I said it...what!) I'm pretty sure guys have used iPhones to login....or if you have a tablet. Options are endless!
  • Options
    I use my android phone for vherf
    Team O'Donnell FTW!