Home General Discussion
Options

Happy Birthday FireRob

rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
How did you almost let this sneak by? Now I have a reason

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Bday Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit em and get em!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday FireRob!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. You almost snuck that by us. Happy birthday Rob!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    If I could afford to ship anything right now I would. Sadly that ain't the case so please someone... Light his A$$ up!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Thanks!!!! Man no reason here, just another year closer to my last birthday (hopefully this wasn't it).

Thanks everyone
    90+ Irishman:
    If I could afford to ship anything right now I would. Sadly that ain't the case so please someone... Light his A$$ up!!!
    Easy does it now, this is more then enough, I seriously appreciate the thought and idea but not needed or wanted. Every one keep your cigars holstered. This right hear makes my day. THANK YOU!!
  • Options
    We gotcha covered. Luckily he is a fireman
  • Options
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    Thanks!!!! Man no reason here, just another year closer to my last birthday (hopefully this wasn't it).

Thanks everyone
    90+ Irishman:
    Easy does it now, this is more then enough, I seriously appreciate the thought and idea but not needed or wanted. Every one keep your cigars holstered. This right hear makes my day. THANK YOU!!
    Think of it as icing on your cake Mr. Fireman ;)
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    We gotcha covered. Luckily he is a fireman
    Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Man got everything I needed today. Unfortunate my wife is working late today but she wanted me to be able to do something beside be with the kids all day like I am every day so she got them in daycare (usually only do this when we can't find a sitter on the days I work). I went and fished on a stock tank, did not catch anything and the boat was half full with water, but it sure was nice to wet a line, and right now before I go pick up the kids I get to enjoy a cigar I really wanted to try with out any interruption's. This one I am told had a box date of Sep13 so it's got one year of age

photo IMG_2678.jpg
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    Man got everything I needed today. Unfortunate my wife is working late today but she wanted me to be able to do something beside be with the kids all day like I am every day so she got them in daycare (usually only do this when we can't find a sitter on the days I work). I went and fished on a stock tank, did not catch anything and the boat was half full with water, but it sure was nice to wet a line, and right now before I go pick up the kids I get to enjoy a cigar I really wanted to try with out any interruption's. This one I am told had a box date of Sep13 so it's got one year of age

photo IMG_2678.jpg
    Awesome. Happy birthday FireRob
  • Options
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:

photo IMG_2678.jpg
    Awesome choice man! I've had the pleasure of smoking a Behike 54 once thanks to the resident Bear :) First half I was a bit let down, good cigar but not the special I was expecting... Then the second half hit and it became one of the all time greatest cigars I've ever smoked! If this happens take the time to wait and it'll get amazing!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:

photo IMG_2678.jpg

Break from the kids and a Behike. Celebrating in style. I have 2 I am saving for an opportunity like that. Enjoy
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Happy birthday! And light another one up for all of us at the forum!
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Rob and glad you were able to enjoy your day.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Rob. Enjoy that fine specimen.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday to a great BOTL! Let us know how you like the behike. You know, "I like it. I like it a lot."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Rob!! Enjoy your day! You 50 yet?
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Oh happy birthday to another firefighter holding it down for the kids. I don't know how you guys do it, but I have such respect for you (the kid part especially... Even more than the firefighting part!)
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Happy Birthday Rob!! Enjoy your day! You 50 yet?
    Not yet Jim, 36 but some days I feel over 50. My profile says today I'm 100 and some days I'd say that feels right.
    Unicorn:
    Oh happy birthday to another firefighter holding it down for the kids. I don't know how you guys do it, but I have such respect for you (the kid part especially... Even more than the firefighting part!)
    Thanks Jamie, the kids can be a lot harder than the work, especially on the first day off work, when they don't nap that means I don't nap. Got four total, 19 year old girl (out of the house, kinda) a three year old girl and identical twin boys who will be two at end of this month
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    Happy birthday to a great BOTL! Let us know how you like the behike. You know, "I like it. I like it a lot."
    It was really good! Don't know how many more I'll buy in the future but I'd like to have one or two more to age for just that special occasion
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Rob.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.