Home General Discussion
Options

The Cigar Lady aka SmokingCigarGirl

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there one place to view all of her cigar reviews..? I catch her vids randomly and can't seem to pin her down.

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Doubt this is the Vixen you meant, but still entertaining. Feel free to 'fix' the link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEn2-l5w7Sc&list=PL7A85E2B9B4D869ED
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Is there one place to view all of her cigar reviews..? I catch her vids randomly and can't seem to pin her down.

SmokingCigarGirl search on youtube is the one.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, this is her youtube page with all her vids. Probably as good as it will get. https://www.youtube.com/user/smokingcigargirl/videos?live_view=500&flow=grid&sort=dd&view=0
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a crush on Jessica Padron
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen several of her reviews and she does a really good job. Plus, she doesn't hurt your eyes!

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    danielzreyes:
    This!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I have a crush on Jimmy Karl because he has me make the best custom stogie stands!!
    Awe thanks Daniel I appreciate all your hard work, but you should crush on Jessica Padron
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    danielzreyes:
    I have a crush on Jimmy Karl because he has me make the best custom stogie stands!!
    Awe thanks Daniel I appreciate all your hard work, but you should crush on Jessica Padron
    What the..... lololol wow
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    danielzreyes:
    But how many stems have been put in her?

Don't worry. Jorge said it is a normal practice and it has been happening at Padron for years.