Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Auction for A Great Cause

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok Boys come help out a great BOTL Tony and his Students for a Great cause. Below is a sampler of some great cigars, some very hard to find and some not made any more. Time to open up your hearts and your wallets guys and show the students in Michigan what CC is all about. Each day I will add 1 other great cigar to the lineup for a total of 13. Auction ends 9:00 p.m. Next wed. Bidding starts at $5.00 dollars. Lets get these kids to there total.image Teach please add whatever you want to my post. If u want you can put the link up to your page on here. Lets do This

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    $30
  • Options
    Way to start it out Randy. Thank You.
  • Options
    TwoThingismTwoThingism Posts: 121
    $75. For a good cause.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Ray! I can't believe the lineup already. This could be insane! Remind me to bomb you later....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    TwoThingism:
    $75. For a good cause.
    Thanks you Ryan, Hawaii is strong. Also check your pm.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwoThingism:
    $75. For a good cause.
    I need this guys^^^^ addy please! Well done sir!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Way to go Ray! I can't believe the lineup already. This could be insane! Remind me, O I forget never mind.....
    Anything for u bro. It's gets better.:) fixed it for ya
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    TwoThingism:
    $75. For a good cause.
    I need this guys^^^^ addy please! Well done sir!
    I'm doing a trade with him, so well yeah I will throw him under the bus. :)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Read the story and it was touching. If a new guy can bid, Ill throw my name in the circle for $150
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Unreal, incredibly generous offer.. I can't imagine where this can end up.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Read the story and it was touching. If a new guy can bid, Ill throw my name in the circle for $150
    You are a part of this forum, you can certainly take part in anything that has no posted requirements!!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Absolutely bro, anyone who wins any package from this charity, it will be worth it. Thank you.
  • Options
    Ugh, I seemed to have lost my self control somewhere. Hopefully I find him before I get too competitive. $200.
  • Options
    TwoThingism:
    Ugh, I seemed to have lost my self control somewhere. Hopefully I find him before I get too competitive. $200.
    Thank u again Ryan.
  • Options
    TwoThingism:

No competition from me, too rich for my blood. I'm really a big jerk and was being a greedy *** with hopes of trying my first Tat and Opus, that and my curiosity was getting the best of me, had to find out that cigar second from the right is with the smiley face and palm trees for eye brows. If you tell me what it is I promiss not to bid again...
  • Options
    FireRob:
    TwoThingism:

No competition from me, too rich for my blood. I'm really a big jerk and was being a greedy *** with hopes of trying my first Tat and Opus, that and my curiosity was getting the best of me, had to find out that cigar second from the right is with the smiley face and palm trees for eye brows. If you tell me what it is I promiss not to bid again...
    That is the La Flor Dominicana Mueso, very hard to find stick.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    TwoThingism:

That is the La Flor Dominicana Mueso, very hard to find stick.
    The real prize is the LFD Limitado!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! What time you posting the next stick? Suspence is getting to me...
  • Options
    Lol soon, very soon.
  • Options
    Ok. Next cigar added to the sampler. Bid now boys for a great cause and help Tony out.
    a little history behind the cigar.
    In October of 2009, the rumor mill started putting out some details on a brand new, very limited Pep
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geezus, this is like watching a striptease...very nice..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Geezus, this is like watching a striptease...very nice..
    That's how I feel! Also remember guys that your donation for this auction will also count towards the drawing at the end.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    What is the link to the page? I would like to donate without robbing someone of the chance to acquire some great sticks.

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Scratch that. I found it.
  • Options
    Tell me about it. I'm getting a little hot under my collar myself.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys who have stepped up to bid are all amazing BOTL.
  • Options
    Next cigar added boys. Come on let's get these kids some money. Every dollar counts. imageimage
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Thinking reeeeeeal hard ! Great sticks for a great cause !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Awesome cause and cigars can't wait to see the rest of the bakers dozen!
  • Options
    Yeah, Ray went a little crazy with this selection! I can't wait to see what all he ends up throwing in there. Gonna make me up my game for the selection I pick out for the drawing at the end!