Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I took a Drew Drubbing

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
During a V-Herf a couple days ago I mentioned I wanted to try the new OSOK. Drew had some so we hooked up a trade and he kills me with 2 OSOK and some all time favorites. Thanks brother, always a pleasure trading with you! My end flys tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice any idea how they compare to the original?
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I too would like to know how they compare, so close to pulling the trigger!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I haven't really had anyone that could tell me. So glad Drew hooked me up so I can do a comparison of my own. Drew, you're the man!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    From another site:

"Hoill has been working through a dispute to get his OSOK name back on a cigar, one that will debut at the mid-July trade show in Las Vegas, Nev. Officially, the new cigar is called, “OSOK One Shot One Kill.” It shares little other than the name and Hoill’s association with the Room101 OSOK. The new One Shot One Kill is a Nicaraguan puro made at the undisclosed Nicaraguan factory behind the Fabricas Unidas production."

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    From another site:

"Hoill has been working through a dispute to get his OSOK name back on a cigar, one that will debut at the mid-July trade show in Las Vegas, Nev. Officially, the new cigar is called, “OSOK One Shot One Kill.” It shares little other than the name and Hoill’s association with the Room101 OSOK. The new One Shot One Kill is a Nicaraguan puro made at the undisclosed Nicaraguan factory behind the Fabricas Unidas production."

interesting ! And nice hit drew.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Drumin' this thread back up to show you how totally unfair this trade ended. I try and hit light and not get destroyed in return. Not the case!

Eric, this return was very cool of you. Cant wait to try them all as I have only had a couple. Cait wait to vherf again to yell at you in person. Thanks again!
  • Options
    Glad they made it bro. Always a pleasure trading with you.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow nicely done fellas!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    wow nicely done fellas!!
  • Options
    wow nicely done fellas!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Wow nicely done fellas !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Sheep...