Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Elmo'd

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Seems I have been called out on my verbal diarrhea, some people are so touchy. Received a package from MTEnterprises and inside was a threatening note.

photo 087365ae-fd8b-475d-9879-184a2267941d_zpsl6lkasdw.jpg

Ah, Rick's Godfather Elmo has made me an offer I can't refuse as I dis'd a member of this Sesame St gang. Guess when you run with the big dogs you can't pee like a puppy, warning heeded. You know I've been talking **** so long this **** don't taste bad at all, thanks Mike.

photo DSC00410_zpsstksgfap.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart move, Elmo doesn't take ***.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takes a big man to own up.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nyuk yuk yuk.......Hey "El"Moe, watch me smoke this ****.............
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Elmo's always around....Nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TURDselli is back!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    My wife thought this was funny as hell, couldn't stop laughing taking that damn picture. Expect to see it at work tomorrow, she works in document control, not good.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That should teach you to mouth off, lol.

George my friend, you are honorable dude. Not only did he accept the penalty, but he also accepted me taking a little vacation time before I shipped his end of our fiver. Thank you Sir for being a stand up guy. And for that your fiver +, ships tomorrow. I'm back home from my vacation trip. Hope you enjoy the gift and thank you for your humor and what you bring to the forum.

• Options
    bandyt09:
    Nyuk yuk yuk.......Hey "El"Moe, watch me smoke this ****.............

Lol, oh a wiseguy
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen Elmo in a while!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    That should teach you to mouth off, lol.

George my friend, you are honorable dude. Not only did he accept the penalty, but he also accepted me taking a little vacation time before I shipped his end of our fiver. Thank you Sir for being a stand up guy. And for that your fiver +, ships tomorrow. I'm back home from my vacation trip. Hope you enjoy the gift and thank you for your humor and what you bring to the forum.

Keep my mouth shut, probably not, lol.
    Hope you had a good vacation Rick, you will be happy to know I have been put in my place. For now. Reminds me of Al Capone going to Florida before the St Valentine's day massacre, vacationing while the target gets blown to crap, lol. Look forward to the fiver and future dances. I know a man of your integrity will only send 5, a deal is a deal.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Im afraid to comment on this as I dont want Sesame Straat doin dirt on me
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    HAHA... That's awesome! Rick has this room where he keeps pictures of his Elmo hits framed. Probably sits there at night looking over them whilst smoking, much like Dexter perusing his slides...
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    HAHA... That's awesome! Rick has this room where he keeps pictures of his Elmo hits framed. Probably sits there at night looking over them whilst smoking, much like Dexter perusing his slides...

Stop telling them what I do :). I just realize I still have a picture with unfinished business on it. Total forgetfulville in these later stages of my life, smh. Hmmm...

• Options
    Seeing how your mind is going Rick, maybe I should remind you there were others that disrespected you in that thread much more than me. Unlike Hillary's emails it can easily be seen unedited, like this one.

90+ Irishman:
    Nice lineup there Ray great job laying the smack down on this ****-talker Rick, that SOB been running his mouth (haha like I'm one to talk but meh) and deserved to be decked!
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Seeing how your mind is going Rick, maybe I should remind you there were others that disrespected you in that thread much more than me. Unlike Hillary's emails it can easily be seen unedited, like this one.

90+ Irishman:
    Nice lineup there Ray great job laying the smack down on this ****-talker Rick, that SOB been running his mouth (haha like I'm one to talk but meh) and deserved to be decked!

The3Stogies:

90+ Irishman:

At some point you have to realize that some people like getting bashed over the head on the regular basis. And the best thing you can do for them after you've bashed them so many times is, pray for them. Plus you have to have selective reading when dealing with him. For example, he will say nice things on a regular basis and then go on a three or four month bug out period. You just have to wait until that period is over and he'll be back to normal. See George, it's just like work. You have to know your people and environment :).
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is "getting elmo'd" the new "getting nish'ed"??

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    At some point you have to realize that some people like getting bashed over the head on the regular basis. And the best thing you can do for them after you've bashed them so many times is, pray for them. Plus you have to have selective reading when dealing with him. For example, he will say nice things on a regular basis and then go on a three or four month bug out period. You just have to wait until that period is over and he'll be back to normal. See George, it's just like work. You have to know your people and environment :).

Geez I thought that was normal for Brett, lol. For the record he has helped me out a lot, a good BOTL and so generous. That's why I threw him under da bus, it's what we do right?
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:

Brilliant!
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:

Geez I thought that was normal for Brett, lol. For the record he has helped me out a lot, a good BOTL and so generous. That's why I threw him under da bus, it's what we do right?

Brett's an awesome dude, please don't mistaken my literature. He knows his time is almost up before his mailbox and front door go kaboom. We have had many battles and I'm sure we will have many more. But soon, he will say Mercy....

• Options
    SM0K3Y:
    jgibv:

Brilliant!

Ray don't fall for the trap. He's trying to bring you down with him, lol.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:

Brett's an awesome dude, please don't mistaken my literature. He knows his time is almost up before his mailbox and front door go kaboom. We have had many battles and I'm sure we will have many more. But soon, he will say Mercy....

Awwww I love you and George too. But I learned my behavior from you Rick and you still run your mouth just as much as I do ;) George, don't think I'm going to just let this slide...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    SM0K3Y:
    jgibv:

Brilliant!

Ray don't fall for the trap. He's trying to bring you down with him, lol.

Don't mind him Ray, ain't no hindenburg round here.

HI RICK!!!! Oh Ricky your so fine your so fine you blow my mind hey Ricky *clap clap* hey Ricky * clap clap*

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:

Awwww I love you and George too. But I learned my behavior from you Rick and you still run your mouth just as much as I do ;) George, don't think I'm going to just let this slide...

I think my problem is I don't think, you think?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:

Not a term I'm familiar with myself so I couldn't say. I mean hell I run my mouth all the damn time perfect example is right now and how I say things like Rick is one of the best humans I've ever known and I'm blessed to call him a friend, but he is still the biggest motor mouth I know and he is getting pretty old and losing his edge he sure as hell ain't the Young Gun anymore, more like the Decrepit Gun ;) Hahahaha just kidding Rick my man I know your not THAT old, just getting close to Depends age is all ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:
    RCY Cigars:

Not a term I'm familiar with myself so I couldn't say. I mean hell I run my mouth all the damn time perfect example is right now and how I say things like Rick is one of the best humans I've ever known and I'm blessed to call him a friend, but he is still the biggest motor mouth I know and he is getting pretty old and losing his edge he sure as hell ain't the Young Gun anymore, more like the Decrepit Gun ;) Hahahaha just kidding Rick my man I know your not THAT old, just getting close to Depends age is all ;)

I think Rick likes to oil you up with a lick and a promise before he violates you, with extreme prejudice. It's time to worry when you 2 start playing nice. That's what I think, lol.