Home General Discussion
Options

March Madness Deal

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian back to you and Kelly pm to you.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Me too. I think I get it, but have never done it.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    someone pm me some dingdang instructions!!!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    This is clearly going well. lol!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    This is clearly going well. lol!
    still haven't seen a knock your socks off march madness deal
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The deals were getting better but today's deal looks like a step back.
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    The lat zeros caught my eye...but not likely to cause me to pull out my wallet.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never had the Tempus Maduro. I liked the Tempus. Anyone with opinions? Please share.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    No DD today? lol The link is MIA
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    mines working, a new diesel, lattitude zero and tempus maddy
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    mines working, a new diesel, lattitude zero and tempus maddy
  • Options
    Amos Umwhat:
    I've never had the Tempus Maduro. I liked the Tempus. Anyone with opinions? Please share.

I havewt smoked the regualr Tempus, but the Tempus maduro, Ive had two and both were deliscious, just mho
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Tempus maduro is a good stick. I do enjoy the regular tempus more and these can be had elsewhere for the same price.
  • Options
    color me disapointed right now. I have 50-75 just waiting to spend on something, but nothing has really made me go "i can't pass this up" closeest was the pudgy monsters, but like others said, if you keep an eye on the bid sits those can be had for the same price or cheaper
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    color me disapointed right now. I have 50-75 just waiting to spend on something, but nothing has really made me go "i can't pass this up" closeest was the pudgy monsters, but like others said, if you keep an eye on the bid sits those can be had for the same price or cheaper
    pm to you brian

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    The today's diesel rage and lattitude zero really got me, but not sure if i will go for them.
  • Options
    slum_lordeslum_lorde Posts: 27 ✭✭
    It looks like cigar.com got me with the Diesel Wicked/Oliva Master Blend deal. To me, this deal was too good to pass up.
  • Options
    slum_lorde:
    It looks like cigar.com got me with the Diesel Wicked/Oliva Master Blend deal. To me, this deal was too good to pass up.
    agreed, now i am intrigued. I think i might talk the wife into me pulling the trigger on this one.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was today the last day?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    slum_lorde:
    agreed, now i am intrigued. I think i might talk the wife into me pulling the trigger on this one.

I'd be all over the #1 deal deisel/oliva but Ms. Kelly already got me moneez!!
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    KingoftheCove:
    Martel:
    What do y'all say?
    yawn...........................

my wallet is safe.............
    +1

"best" one i've seen isn't even "march madness" related
    This Link Should Redirect you to the right page

$19.99 // Cigar.com Contemporary Collection contains:
    2 x Gurkha Master Select XO (6.0"x60) // 2 x Sosa Toro (6.0"x52) // 2 x 5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype (6.0"x50) // 2 x Xikar HC Series Maduro Belicoso (6.0"x54) // 2 x Ramon Bueso Genesis Toro (6.0"x52) // 1 x Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors (Gun Metal) // 1 x Moretti Churchill Quad Lighter (Sliver Rubberized)

well that didnt last long lol
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I just had one of those Ave Maria holy grails a couple days ago. Great smoke! Great deal @ $30 imo.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Lame week. Same thing happened last year or year before and so many people complained about it the ccom folks came up with a limited forum only sampler which was a damn good selection and price. Maybe they'll do the same this year.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, I may do the Brickhouse deal. I like BH. I like La palina. Pretty good price for either cigar
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Meh, I may do the Brickhouse deal. I like BH. I like La palina. Pretty good price for either cigar
    I've wanted to try both. Hmmm.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Lame week. Same thing happened last year or year before and so many people complained about it the ccom folks came up with a limited forum only sampler which was a damn good selection and price. Maybe they'll do the same this year.
    Im half banking on this....didnt go for the kelly or the wicked mb3 desl.....
  • Options
    Deal#3 today, don't know about the price, but those are two very tasty sticks
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SM0K3Y:
    good price. Good sticks
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    SM0K3Y:
    good price. Good sticks
    Yep this one is tempting me
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    slum_lorde:
    Snagged that one myself. Now I can smoke the MB that was sent to me. Always wanted to try one. Really liked the one wicked I smoked.