Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Teach's LLS Charity Donation II - Winner is Brad (Avengethis)

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today's hint about the cigars in the sampler may be a surprise to some

Estel
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    BR>Estel
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    BR>Estel
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    BR>Estel
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Oh and Todd in case i didnt say it earlier this is amazing of you to do and just another insane example of great of a guy and how generous you are. Class suits you nicely bro and you do it with style, wish i could afford to get in on this but thanks for doing this ;)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Oh and Todd in case i didnt say it earlier this is amazing of you to do and just another insane example of great of a guy and how generous you are. Class suits you nicely bro and you do it with style, wish i could afford to get in on this but thanks for doing this ;)
    Brett, I didn't do anything here. All I did was follow Glock's lead. The great people on this forum have done it all.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, I didn't do anything here. All I did was follow Glock's lead. The great people on this forum have done it all.
    I'm no leader, I'm a follower.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm no leader, I'm a follower.
    Both of y'all are as humble as it comes, so just shut up and take the compliment. You both are class acts and A-#1 in my book ;)
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump. Will close the auction on Friday February 20th
  • Options
    Going to close this in 1 hour and 17 minutes
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bumper
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    avengethis:
    $325
    Brad, congratulations on winning the auction. But more so, thank you so much for an incredible donation to such a worthwhile cause. As soon as Tony confirms the donation I will pack up your package and get it out to you as soon as I can.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am out of town fishing this weekend so it will be first thing this next week. Thanks for running the contest but either way this donation would have been going his way. Even if I did not win.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great job guys !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Hey sorry about the delay but money has been sent.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    avengethis:
    $325
    Brad, congratulations on winning the auction. But more so, thank you so much for an incredible donation to such a worthwhile cause. As soon as Tony confirms the donation I will pack up your package and get it out to you as soon as I can.
    Yeah I agree with Todd, heck of a job there bro. Very generous indeed.
  • Options
    Brad, it's on it's way at 4lbs 5.40 oz

9505 5110 7017 5061 3333 43
  • Options
    bandyt09:

Oh what the heck.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:

Oh what the heck.
    bwahahahahaha
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    avengethis:
    bandyt09:

Oh what the heck.
    bwahahahahaha
    LMFAO!!
  • Options
    When the NSA, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, ATF all show up at your door talking about a nuclear strike you know you are in for trouble...
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Holy white cigar labels Batman! Get Lit son!" - bRobin
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So jelly.....where's the toast??
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    The toast you ask? Looking at the picture, the toast is Brad.........lol

Brad, I hope you don't mind all those old cigars as I really had nothing news in the 20 count to send.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Lord.
  • Options
    Lord Jesus..... WTF?!?!?!!!??! Amazing simply amazing!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The toast you ask? Looking at the picture, the toast is Brad.........lol

Brad, I hope you don't mind all those old cigars as I really had nothing news in the 20 count to send.
    I guess all these old crappy cigars will have to be ok. I dont really have a choice in the matter I suppose.

Honestly though a lot of these are my current favorites so with like 50 years on them they should be even better.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    NOICE!
  • Options
    Whoever was the anonymous brother that tossed in on this package I want to thank you as well. Mr. Bandy wont give up the name but I truly appreciate your contribution as well.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!