Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all Newcomers....:)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome fellas! Be sure to pm me your address if you interested in getting the newsletter!
  • Options
    Newbie to the forum, but not cigars. Expat Canadian living in Houston. Have been to Cuba multiple times, including being married there (to another Canadian) We've been living in Houston since 2008 and now consider it home. I was a dedicated Cuban smoker while up north, but have now developed a fondness for a number of Nicaraguan sticks, as I've personally found them the most "cubanesque" I travel a lot for work, smoke too many cigars, and drink just enough.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From one ccom forum newb to another, welcome!  You'll find some wonderfully generous and helpful people here. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome guys great to have you. Good info here and even better people.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome new folks.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Madness guys.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    WELCOME EVERYONE! hope to light upwith you all one day. One newb to another!
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    hello and welcome!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    ArleyArley Posts: 1
    New to real cigars . The boys and I used to smoke cheap s tuff once in awhile . Had a good Cuban a few yrs. ago and wanted to star smoking cigars again but just didn't . A friend sent me some good ones and I am now caught in the hunt ( price dependent ) for good smokes . Arley
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big welcome to all the new guys, Ray, Peter, Mikey, and Arley. (And to anybody I missed.) Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Arley. Hope you stick around and join the madness.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Arley
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump for new members. To the top!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    aschwendt13aschwendt13 Posts: 31
    New to the forum, not new to cigars. Im alex, 26, been smoking regularly for a little over 2 years. I live in southeast pa. Im happy to join this forum and exited to learn new things and meet new people
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Dont know if I qualify as "non noob" but welcome all newcomers this community is the bomb beezy!
  • Options
    Welcome, Alex. Hope you stick around, there's a great group of guys here.
  • Options
    Hello, I'm in the SC upstate, retired and lovin' it. I'm 68 and started smoking/enjoying cigars since I was 67 1/2....I smoked them as a kid to look cool (didn't work) and I didn't like them anyway. Last summer my banjo teacher offered me a cigar and I thought, why not?? I really enjoyed it, and not just the smoke/flavor/taste, but also the experience, relaxing with a friend and nice cigar. Life is great! Always looking forward to my next one. Great fourm, I'm learning a lot here. Thank for having me, Ryan
  • Options
    Welcom, Ryan. Hope you stick around, there's a lot of great people and knowledge here.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome the madness err forum. Glad to have you.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Welcome welcome
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Ryan as well as any other new members i may have missed! Hope you enjoy and glad youve enjoyed the things that we love about cigars ourselves too and how great an experience it can be :) Check out the Newbie Trading thread in the Trades Passes and Bombs Section of the forum.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    A big welcome to all the new guys!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Hello Richie! Good to see you back! How's your son's medical issues? I hope all is well. Charlie
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome new guys, make sure you sign up for the newsletter.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    cbuck:
    reggie713:
    Hello Richie! Good to see you back! How's your son's medical issues? I hope all is well. Charlie
    Glad to be back! It's gonna be a difficult path, but nothin me and the little lady can't handle! We're staying positive
  • Options
    Del_Mar_3.5Del_Mar_3.5 Posts: 1
    Hello all,

My name is Eric and I just stumbled across this forum. I'm fairly new the the cigar world and actually just bought my first humidor a few months back. Really enjoying this hobby and hope to learn as much as possible. I live in ND so the weather is pretty crappy for about 6 months a year but look forward to enjoying plenty of cigars this summer on the golf course.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Eric.
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Hey there and welcome to the forum! You stumbled on a great place. And dont worry everyone here really is out of their mind!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    What's up. ....Welcome
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...