Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hey Edna

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dammmmnnn girl the Newsletter barely fit into a flat rate!

Comments

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone else need that address? I've only given it out to 5 people so far.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Poor girl is gonna go into hiding after this. I hope she sticks around.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Yup I need that one
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh. Now you did it Edna....
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that this woman can hold her own. Don't ask me why, I've just got that feeling.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    I have a feeling that this woman can hold her own. Don't ask me why, I've just got that feeling.
    I've seen what she did to Brad and Eric and I'm guessing you're right...I hope you're right.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Patrickbrick:
    I've seen what she did to Brad and Eric and I'm guessing you're right...I hope you're right.
    I think she did mention she was on a hiatus from buying so now is really the best time to hit her. I do hope she saved enough pennies for a new humidor.
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Patrickbrick:
    I think she did mention she was on a hiatus from buying so now is really the best time to hit her. I do hope she saved enough pennies for a new humidor.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blasted!!!! Great newsletter!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy....do you guys wait until I'm offline to start messing with me on purpose? ;)
    Honestly, I am very grateful to you all. You've all given me a wonderful welcoming. I appreciate you letting me into your club here. Most of you have far better collections of sticks than I, but someday I will repay you all for your kindness ;) In the meantime, I'll just keep trying with what I've got, lol. If you haven't launched yet though, and don't mind, hold off until Monday. If you've already launched and I don't get it before I head out of town, I will post pics as soon as I get back!!
    Again, thank you very much!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    Yup I need that one
    I'll pm it to ya
  • Options
    DC 9505 5110 1491 5042 5622 70
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Oh **** !!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baaahahaahahahaa!!!!

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Looks like some packages have landed, will post pics when I get back into town on Tuesday!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    Looks like some packages have landed, will post pics when I get back into town on Tuesday!
    Bwahahaha destroyed her house and she isnt even there. Nothing says love ya more than property destruction lmao!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Good Lord guys! I get home from a nearly cigar-free trip to NY, I know I'm expecting a couple of packages, but alas there is one more than anticipated. Here is the carnage -

First up, Bigshizza hits me with a box stuffed to the brim of great "reading", wink, wink. Thank you Jim, these all look fantastic. The Angel's Anvil is one I've been curious about!

Next up, Coach V himself bombs me from heaven. Thanks JimmyV! Also, many good choices here.

Next, Patrickbrick. Patrick decided he hadn't complied to the rules of the MAW because he hand't sent 3 of any one kind of cigar, and had stated all along that he would be sending a part 2. I told him I was quite pleased with what he had sent and that I did not mind at all that he hadn't sent 3 of anything. Check the MAW thread for his first hit, it was really impressive. I could tell from our exchange that Patrick was going to hit me again no matter what I said, so I braced myself. Here is part 2 (Patrick, I hope you are ok with me posting it here). The Four Kicks was one, had I been able to think of anything, that I would've told you I've been wanting to try!! And the Opus X with age on it is something I would not have ever even asked a brother for, you are very generous!!

And lastly, the mystery package comes with a commercial shipping label, so I think, huh, I'm safe, it's not cigars. Them I open it and singe my eyebrows off. Thanks Hilk, I have to go to work tomorrow without eyebrows!! These are great, I literally let my husband smoke the only Black Pearl we had last week and the only La Bomba 601 a while back, so I'm quite glad to have received these and get to try them myself.

You are all really an amazing group of people. I'm always blown away by the generosity and friendships I see here and I'm happy to be included and to be a part of it! Thanks all!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Awesome job gang, always love to see the newsletter make its rounds plus its always fun to throw Kelly under the bus anyways hahahahahahahah

Enjoy Kelly those are all outstanding cigars and you certainly deserve them!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Now that is one hell of a welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy! Pleasure to be in good company with these other gents!
  • Options
    Enjoy girl!
  • Options
    Smoke often sister! We all have your addy...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Kelly, one thing I learned quickly here is that most have problems following instructions and or counting. Me included. Thank you again for what you sent me Il be having a monk on Sat.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Double damn, I missed the party, perhaps I can still make it......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Awesome strikes all round. Enjoy Kelly!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice warm welcome home there, holy smokes great job guys.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    I got you on an addy if you need it, just let me know ;)
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice work guys, welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    MVW67:
    I got you on an addy if you need it, just let me know ;)

LOL, is there something wrong with you?? Sorry Mike, you missed this round, I'll be sure to let you know though when the next one is ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!