Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen fire and I've seen rain, but I haven't seen James Taylor live. Would love to though.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been a mintue since i asked a question of the day. So with the Chitown herf in a few days...my question is...what's the most number of sticks you have smoked in one day? I've smoked 4 sticks in a day before.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    been a mintue since i asked a question of the day. So with the Chitown herf in a few days...my question is...what's the most number of sticks you have smoked in one day? I've smoked 4 sticks in a day before.
    i got a hunch you might set a new record this weekend....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    i got a hunch you might set a new record this weekend....

Thats the plan!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    3!!!

Aj
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5, but two of them I only went about 5 minutes in
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three but now my limit is two. If i smoke any more than two my palete is trashed and the third cigar is wasted.
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    I think 8 may have been 9 but I like round numbers.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was 4.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four, I think. Possibly five.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost count that day...
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 9 was the highest. I generally have 4-7 a day.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 or 4 or 5
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I think 4 as well.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    4, for sure. I've done 3 a couple of times. Most days I don't even get to smoke one, so I've got to make up for it. Usual limit is two. The third one will be a dog rocket unbanded second or something like a 5 Vegas (same difference?). Just clearing humi space, y'know?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i did 5 the day of my father's day golf tourney last year. my mouth didn't feel the same for days after that. good thing i went to the Dominican and filled it with run right after.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I can't remember ever going more than Four in a day. Usually one is enough, if it is a good one.
  • Options
    Do you click on the who's online when you are on the forums? I do it all the time!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    nope, never
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    i do atleast twice an hour. its the best way to find necro threads and whos getting the fap on to the bum thread. hilarious *** when you see who spends time where.

Aj
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just goes to show you......you learn something new everyday.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i miss royln :-(

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been awhile since there's been a question of the day.
  • Options
    Stay tuned fellas...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Stay tuned fellas...
    I keep checking this thread like every 10 min to see what the new question is.... Come on Krypto-Ro I'm dying here man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    How many sticks do you have on hand or do you think you currently have??

I guess I am somewhere between 300-400..time for a cabinet or another quest of droppin bombs on you fools!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    How many sticks do you have on hand or do you think you currently have??

I guess I am somewhere between 300-400..time for a cabinet or another quest of droppin bombs on you fools!
    I smoked my stock down to eighty sticks. Mostly singles. That's a good level as my winter smoking is only a few times a week anyway. . I am currently planning my summer re-stock.