• Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    PM Variant!!
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    variant2:
    flowbee:
    variant2:
    Haven't done this yet to get on the good trader's list. Can someone help me out with a sponsorship?

Ill sponser you!! Let's get you rolling in this forum!! PM incoming!!
    9405 9036 9930 0263 5591 82

Doh, wrong tracking number above

Today I received Variants half of his trade!!

Welcome to the good traders list my brother!!!

Thankyou for the sticks, 2 of my favorites are in here!!
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my "newsletter" today! Thanks so much Matt! that's just great how you guys treat each other around here its something you just don't see these days much! funny part is that double my collection lol image
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    Big''nBall''n:
    Got my "newsletter" today! Thanks so much Matt! that's just great how you guys treat each other around here its something you just don't see these days much! funny part is that double my collection lol image
    Newsletter?
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Nice lol good selection. Only one ive had is the obsidian....needs to rest or is not so tastey
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got the newsletter Mike. Phish, send me your addy and I'll try to get you next month's edition. Don't worry Mike, hang around here much and you'll be buying a cooler soon!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Glad you got the newsletter Mike. Phish, send me your addy and I'll try to get you next month's edition. Don't worry Mike, hang around here much and you'll be buying a cooler soon!
    I feel silly. After looking through some other posts, I don't want to come across as begging to be a target.
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    variant2:
    flowbee:
    variant2:
    Haven't done this yet to get on the good trader's list. Can someone help me out with a sponsorship?

Ill sponser you!! Let's get you rolling in this forum!! PM incoming!!
    9405 9036 9930 0263 5591 82

Doh, wrong tracking number above

Today I received Variants half of his trade!!

Welcome to the good traders list my brother!!!

Thankyou for the sticks, 2 of my favorites are in here!!
    I'm glad I was able to get you some sticks you like -- enjoy them sir!

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    OK, I have made a few orders and won a few bids. Who wants to sponsor a newbie in a blind 5 trade? I will ship first, of course.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    phishstyx:
    OK, I have made a few orders and won a few bids. Who wants to sponsor a newbie in a blind 5 trade? I will ship first, of course.
    I'll be your huckleberry PM incoming
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Got Chris (Flowbee) end of the trade of 5 sticks :)
    Nice selection with some smokes that I was looking to try. Thanks bro!!

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    Thanks for to Warm Welcome Bomb CharlieHeis thanks so much you guys are great!! my wife keeps asking me why these people are sending me cigars I just keep telling her their great people lol, thanks again! big win aginst Rutgers today1 GO BIG RED image
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    Thanks for to Warm Welcome Bomb CharlieHeis thanks so much you guys are great!! my wife keeps asking me why these people are sending me cigars I just keep telling her their great people lol, thanks again! big win aginst Rutgers today1 GO BIG RED image
    Nice hit. Now ya gotta do a blind trade bro. Get on good traders list.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    phishstyx:
    1Z3400010374932161 Thanks for sponsoring.
  • Options
    phishstyx:
    blutattoo:
    phishstyx:
    1Z3400010374932161 Thanks for sponsoring.
    Aaaah yeah! I haven't had a victim errr trade partner in awhile. Unlucky for you the devil site is dropping off a big box today.
  • Options
    What have I gotten myself into?
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only time will tell. Good luck!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    My man Phish laid me out with his newb trade. We said five for five bro, what's this business? Clearly you have learned forum math already I see. I know forum math too, my "fiver" is headed your way in the morning. Hopefully the return address on the box is where you want it sent. I don't even have a real name to address it too so hit me up before tomorrow if you want it addressed differently.
  • Options
    blutattoo, Hope I sent some stuff you like. I tried to hit some stuff in your BIO that you wanted to try. Enjoy and thanks again for hooking a newbie up.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    My man Phish laid me out with his newb trade. We said five for five bro, what's this business? Clearly you have learned forum math already I see. I know forum math too, my "fiver" is headed your way in the morning. Hopefully the return address on the box is where you want it sent. I don't even have a real name to address it too so hit me up before tomorrow if you want it addressed differently.
    PM Sent
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job guys these are some great trades for sure!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    So to get on the good traders list i will need a sponser, and do some trades with the sponser and if they deam me worthy they will ok me for trades?
    As for the trades I will have to send first Because i'm the newbie, and it is what ever the sponser and I decide threw PMs or what not right?
  • Options
    Sounds about right. It is a blind five for t Er five I mean. You ship first. I will sponsor if you would like to walk down the bath.

• Options
    Florida bound Phish, should be there Sat. or Mon. 9505 5213 8551 4310 0002 50
  • Options
    What do I have to do to get in on this trade thing?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    schquigly:
    Post that you would like a sponsor.
    Someone will step up and will post here that they will sponsor you. Then PM you or you PM them.
    You guys then work out the details of the trade in PMs.
    Trade what you are comfortable with. Do not over extend yourself or make promises that will put you in a bad light.
    As a new member of the forum, you will ship first.
    When the sponsor receives your end, they will ship their end.
    When everything is done, they will post that you upheld your end of the trade in the good trader's list thread.

This allows new guys to make their first trade and get on the list.

I have a couple things going right now or I would offer to sponsor you.
    Looks like you and Ken are working on a trade now?
    If so, it looks like Ken might be sponsoring you?
    If that isn't being worked out and someone else doesn't step up, PM me and we'll work something out.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''n:
    So to get on the good traders list i will need a sponser, and do some trades with the sponser and if they deam me worthy they will ok me for trades?
    As for the trades I will have to send first Because i'm the newbie, and it is what ever the sponser and I decide threw PMs or what not right?
    Even though you and I have a deal going, Matkn293 offered and you should take him up on his offer.
    Matkn293, I apologize. I wasn't aware you offered to sponsor Big"nBall".
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    Big''nBall''n:
    Even though you and I have a deal going, Matkn293 offered and you should take him up on his offer.
    Matkn293, I apologize. I wasn't aware you offered to sponsor Big"nBall".
    no worries mate. Either way is fine with me. Just trying to help a new guy out.

• Options
    schquigly:
    This guy needs a sponsor. Anyone wanna step up?
    Tied up with a few things. If no one steps up, I'll try and deal with it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you, Tony.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon