imagephoto IMAG2008.jpg
    your BATMAN!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    New stogie stand courtesy of dzr image
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a new sampler today for 20$?? something to get me thru the next 2 weeks.image
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    5Vegas Limitada 2012, two of which will go in the trade cooler for just the right opportunity to trade or bomb one out. The third will go next to the one I got from Luke, for me to smoke up when the time is right. That reminds me anyone looking for a 2012 and have any of the prior years? Obviously I'll add something to sweeten the deal

photo IMG_6376.jpg
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Got a new sampler today for 20$?? something to get me thru the next 2 weeks.image
    Are these some of the cigars from the new Dwisher Estate factory??
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Lol I smoke my first backwoods 15 years ago..good memories then I ventured into the cigar world. :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Its been a Tat weekend.

That is some sexy shizza
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i bettah not shout. i bettah not cry. i bettah not pout i'm telling me why. santa claus is coming to towwnnnn
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    i bettah not shout. i bettah not cry. i bettah not pout i'm telling me why. santa claus is coming to towwnnnn
    knock off montes. Lame
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    knock off montes. Lame
    Glass top PSSSH
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    I'm so down for Backwoods, used to keep them in the fridge.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Rhamlin:
    I'm so down for Backwoods, used to keep them in the fridge.
    I've had plenty of premiums that weren't as good.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    My personalized cigar: Lord Ripon Reserva Privada-:)
    photo imagejpg3_zps8c4e79c4.jpg photo imagejpg2_zpscefd570f.jpg photo imagejpg1_zpsd831f9f0.jpg
  • Options
    Again ..... Whoa
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    photo imagejpg3_zps8c4e79c4.jpg photo imagejpg2_zpscefd570f.jpg photo imagejpg1_zpsd831f9f0.jpg
    Truly impressive, sir! Congratulations! That looks like a glorious cigar!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    dang rip way cool man!! How can I get my hands on one?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Okay.... That does look impressive.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Again ..... Whoa
    We need to get working on an exclusive line of DZR cigars! Each individual stick would be wrapped in a sock. C'mon, people... that's just MONEY!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim The BigShizza offered up some Diesel HOTD the other day. I thought Patrickbrick and I were going to split a box then I get a whole box. Thank you sir!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well i got this today from mr chambers!was a nice end to a cruddy day!!thank you eric!! all american bombing run._original photo IMG_20141023_195446_zpsilbrhwzp.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    danielzreyes:
    Again ..... Whoa
    We need to get working on an exclusive line of DZR cigars! Each individual stick would be wrapped in a sock. C'mon, people... that's just MONEY!
    Dont forget the Xacto knife. I'd slice open a DZR cigar. (you know, in the name of science or what ever excuse you need)
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Puff_Dougie:
    danielzreyes:
    Again ..... Whoa
    Dont forget the Xacto knife. I'd slice open a DZR cigar. (you know, in the name of science or what ever excuse you need)
    Haha! I was thinking every box would contain a stogie stand, but the Xacto knife would be a nice touch too.
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    FireRob:
    Puff_Dougie:
    danielzreyes:
    Again ..... Whoa
    Haha! I was thinking every box would contain a stogie stand, but the Xacto knife would be a nice touch too.
    I use the Xacto as a nubbing tool guys. geez
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Pumped to find some Limitada III from 2011
    imagephoto IMAG2025.jpg
  • Options
    Got a pound of beads and some #1 corojo's all for under $45!!photo 4125B25E-0578-4E52-A49A-F33D16123E2A.jpg
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    imagephoto IMAG2025.jpg
    Nice find, but they are from earlier than 2011. I think they were released more like 07/08ish.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    imagephoto IMAG2025.jpg
    Nice find, but they are from earlier than 2011. I think they were released more like 07/08ish.
    i think it was 08
    Money can't buy taste