EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the fourms Chris.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpski
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iceberg04:
    hey everyone, my name is Chris, 29 from Ohio... I've been on this forum for about a week now and I got to say it is filled with some of the nicest people I've never actually met. I made a post last week about suggestions and it wasn't 3 days later I received a package in the mail with a welcome letter. I was in shock! Anyway I love the site and hope to become a regular soon!
    U better b
  • Options
    phishstyxphishstyx Posts: 110
    Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and new to the world of cigars. I have already filled up two medium sized tupperdors as I cant seem to pass a shop without buying a couple of sticks. I am particularly fond of the Oliva Melanio's but I also like to try what the shop guys recommend as long as it doesn't seem like they are pushing an item on me.
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Welcome Phish!! Stick around and these guys will help you tremendously with their knowledge! Good times had by all!
  • Options
    benhanks:
    Welcome Phish!! Stick around and these guys will help you tremendously with their knowledge! Good times had by all!

Thanks. I have already used the forums to set up my tupperdors. I stash them at work in my bottom drawer and they stay 70 degrees/ 65rh and 70rh.
  • Options
    Welcome to the fourms Phish.
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome Phish good times had by all here!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    robidanrobidan Posts: 14
    hello sir, I am new in this forum. I am very happy to join this forum. I want to know more about cigar. hope all are help me. thanks
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Phish! Sounds like you got the hard part finished with the tupperdors. Now all you gotta do is fill em! That's the easy part! LOL
  • Options
    Big''nBall''n:
    Thanks whaoo has told me good things about the forums.
    Newsletter is on the way!

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Welcome Phish! Sounds like you got the hard part finished with the tupperdors. Now all you gotta do is fill em! That's the easy part! LOL

Too easy. Will I ever be able to pass up a chance to walk into a humidor again?
  • Options
    What's the Number for?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    What's the Number for?
    that is a tracking number for your "newsletter"
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Big''nBall''n:
    What's the Number for?
    Lol forgot ta tell ya
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Big''nBall''n:
    What's the Number for?
    that is a tracking number for your "newsletter"
    ^^^^^ What he said!
  • Options
    Newbie here..(not even sure if I just posted this correctly) I'm Michelle... my best friend J (Unicorn) brought me here (she's convincing). I'm 36, divorced mom of 2 awesome boys. Had my first true cigar experiences last weekend with J during a girls' weekend of drinks, cigars and lbd's (little black dresses) and enjoyed my first solo cigar just last night. I'm loving it and, what the hell.. I always like to learn new things, meet new people and enjoy life. From what I have seen so far, this community is very friendly so here I am checkin it out.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum Michelle.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hoopsgirl:
    Newbie here..(not even sure if I just posted this correctly) I'm Michelle... my best friend J (Unicorn) brought me here (she's convincing). I'm 36, divorced mom of 2 awesome boys. Had my first true cigar experiences last weekend with J during a girls' weekend of drinks, cigars and lbd's (little black dresses) and enjoyed my first solo cigar just last night. I'm loving it and, what the hell.. I always like to learn new things, meet new people and enjoy life. From what I have seen so far, this community is very friendly so here I am checkin it out.
    Welcome indeed!!! Always good to get new faces round here.this is pretty good group of guys in here,don't be afaraid to ask questions.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Welcome Hoops, I'm fairly new also, but there is a lot of friendly peeps in here!
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Aloha
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hoopsgirl:
    I so tried to come up with something clever to say and welcome you to the forum Michelle but I think the cold weather this morning is throwing off my game. Any friend of J is welcome around here. Please note as you are checking out this community...we are checkin you out too!!!! Just sayin!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Easy Ro......Welcome.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    Easy Ro......Welcome.
    Its like that bro? I'm just keeping it real.
  • Options
    Haha... Thanks all! I appreciate the welcomes... And keepin it real is the only way to keep it!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Michelle. What level are you in your #SockGame?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    hoopsgirl:
    Haha... Thanks all! I appreciate the welcomes... And keepin it real is the only way to keep it!
    See Dane! That's the only way to keep it!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Are yall real? Or since its online, is it vertual reality? So many questions.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Welcome Michelle. What level are you in your #SockGame?
    She is also Level Perfect, like myself.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome to all the newbies.....and watch out for Royln