Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Love them tat taa's
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 4088AC5A-orig.jpg
    Dude, very nice puts! Should I ignore that you put back too many? I don't think so......
    These aren't my puts. I already showed you my puts. These should have been posted in the "what are you cutting up tomorrow? " thread.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the boli! And twinssssssss
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Love them tat taa's
    You love ta tas? Don't we all? Lol
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I received das pass today yar. First pic are my takes. Second pic are my puts. Monte 520 EL 2012, Saint Luis Rey Pacificos Asia Pacific Regional, 2003 Hoyo De Monterey Des Dieux, 1998 Bolivar Coronas Extras. The original box is a bit beat up so I swapped it to another box that is of comparable size. This will fly to Jason (blutatto) tomorrow. Thanks for letting me play Tony! xoxoxo muuuah!
  • Options
    Ooooooooooo you put more than what you took. I'm tellin
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Ooooooooooo you put more than what you took. I'm tellin
    i stole yo puts dawg
  • Options
    Dang bro, you killed my pass! Amazing puts. We'll talk about the rules violation later.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Dang bro, you killed my pass! Amazing puts. We'll talk about the rules violation later.
    some people man ....
  • Options
    Suspension! Yeaaa. No school
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Oooh I'm next? Yum, yum, yum. Nice puts.
  • Options
    jason! heads up
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Oooh I'm next? Yum, yum, yum. Nice puts.
    Yeah boy! Looks like there should be a nice selection to choose from for ya.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait!!
  • Options
    Packaged arrived safe and sound with tons of awesome sticks. First pic are the takes and second pic are the puts. If this is cool it'll be headed to Jim tomorrow. Thanks for having me teach. I resisted the urge to add to it, but I didn't like it. image image
  • Options
    You're my boy, Blu!!! Fine choices all around!!! Thanks for playing! I don't know if I've just been terribly busy lately, but it seems like this pass just flew around the country in no time at all. A true testament to the great people involved in this pass. Really appreciate it guys :)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D@mn nice Jason!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thanks for letting me eat at the grown ups table. Their are some incredible sticks in there. Can't wait to try that AVO. I've bought three of them but ended up bombing them all out so it will be awesome to get to enjoy one. Both of the Tats have a few years on them, but the forbidden x is from this year.

9505521385514276000103 On it's way.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Thanks for letting me eat at the grown ups table. Their are some incredible sticks in there. Can't wait to try that AVO. I've bought three of them but ended up bombing them all out so it will be awesome to get to enjoy one. Both of the Tats have a few years on them, but the forbidden x is from this year.

9505521385514276000103 On it's way.
    Very cool. Gotta love a Tat with some age!
  • Options
    Yay!! I get to spank the teacher!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Wrong again my friend. Matter of factly, how about you just take some sticks and skip the puts. K thx.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I knew I did that pass wrong
  • Options
    Bumpin
  • Options
    Awesome Pass Tony!!
    And it stayed manageable, up until it got to me... Lol... First pics are takes
    Then puts etc...
    Looking forward to meeting you and your wife in Chicago!!
  • Options
    Daaaaaaamn he added 2! #peoplewhodontlistenFTW
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Daaaaaaamn he added 2! #peoplewhodontlistenFTW
    yup!!!
  • Options
    Nobody liked my puts :(
  • Options
    jliu:
    Nobody liked my puts :(
    You two have a special kind of love .., he needed to feel it! Lol
  • Options
    Very nice Jim! I'll let the cat out of the bag, now that this is wrapping up. Way back at the beginning of this thread, Roman asked the following:
    Trident:
    when this comes back to you can we herf?
    The answer, of course, was YES! Since this has traveled for a little while, I thought I'd let them rest for a couple months. So we all will be smoking the spoils of this pass in Chicago. I'm thinking maybe Friday night this can cover a round of smokes for everyone in attendance.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Jim! I'll let the cat out of the bag, now that this is wrapping up. Way back at the beginning of this thread, Roman asked the following:
    Trident:
    when this comes back to you can we herf?
    The answer, of course, was YES! Since this has traveled for a little while, I thought I'd let them rest for a couple months. So we all will be smoking the spoils of this pass in Chicago. I'm thinking maybe Friday night this can cover a round of smokes for everyone in attendance.
    That's awesome!! But I still have a bag for YOU!!!