Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Bump for some of the newbies that are around
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have a fairly small collection, but would like to make my first official trade. Maybe one of you seasoned ol' pros will take me under you wing?

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    I still have a fairly small collection, but would like to make my first official trade. Maybe one of you seasoned ol' pros will take me under you wing?
    You know I haven't done one in awhile.but I'll play.straight up 5 for 5 blind.you ship first ,sound OK to you ??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jbohon:
    You know I haven't done one in awhile.but I'll play.straight up 5 for 5 blind.you ship first ,sound OK to you ??

• Options
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Sounds good to me. PM inbound

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Good to go pm replied!!

• Options
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Good to go pm replied!!
    photo mischeviouskid_zps2a042ef2.jpg

• Options
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Good to go pm replied!!
    Why is it that I suddenly feel very scared? USPS: 9405 9036 9930 0238 1752 01

• Options
    ok so got my end of our 5 for 5 trade from jbohon !excellent sticks.best part he shipped first!!! trade with jbohon photo IMG_20140821_16265_edit_1408652850077_zpszid7oqm3.jpg

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    ok so got my end of our 5 for 5 trade from jbohon !excellent sticks.best part he shipped first!!! trade with jbohon photo IMG_20140821_16265_edit_1408652850077_zpszid7oqm3.jpg
    Somebody that can count!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Looks like fun. I'd like to get in on this. Anyone wanna trade?
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Good to go pm replied!!

okay hit the p.o today your dc 9505 5000 1670 4234 0000 56 should hit you on monday!!!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    Looks like fun. I'd like to get in on this. Anyone wanna trade?

Hello AshMe, it's been a long minute since I sponsored a Newbie. If you don't mind, I'd like to dance. Let me know if you are still open to a trade. We usual do a blind five. Hope your bio is up to date.
  • Options
    Thanks! PM to ya RCY
  • Options
    AshMe:
    Thanks! PM to ya RCY

PM answered and Challenge, I meant trade excepted :)....

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should be interesting
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:
    Thanks! PM to ya RCY

AshMe...Fox-1!...

9405 9036 9930 0241 6733 43

aaaannnnd....Fox-2!...

9405 9036 9930 0241 6733 50
  • Options
    AshMe:
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:
    Thanks! PM to ya RCY

AshMe...Fox-1!...

aaaannnnd....Fox-2!...

Something smells fishy here. Bring it....

• Options
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Good to go pm replied!!

okay hit the p.o today your dc 9505 5000 1670 4234 0000 56 should hit you on monday!!!
    Ok, so I got my half of the blind "fiver" trade with twistedstem. Apparently I haven't learned to count correctly. Lemme see here, 1...2...9...3...6...0...7...4...8...5? huh? I'll figure all of this out someday.

Seriously though, thanks for the great selection. There's a bunch in here that I have been dying to try out. I'll remember how to count the next time I have to send you something. you never know, it may be sooner than you think...

photo 8890251f-3aa1-42da-a87b-3a9ef4662683_zps4a9e1767.jpg

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Good to go pm replied!!

Ok, so I got my half of the blind "fiver" trade with twistedstem. Apparently I haven't learned to count correctly. Lemme see here, 1...2...9...3...6...0...7...4...8...5? huh? I'll figure all of this out someday.

Seriously though, thanks for the great selection. There's a bunch in here that I have been dying to try out. I'll remember how to count the next time I have to send you something. you never know, it may be sooner than you think...

Yeah I think JD needs to get more calculators out to people to help them with their common core addition.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:
    Thanks! PM to ya RCY

AshMe...Fox-1!...

aaaannnnd....Fox-2!...

Received AshMe trade today. Will post a pic once I get home. Thank you Mike, very standup of you to get your package out fast.

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:
    RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:
    Thanks! PM to ya RCY

AshMe...Fox-1!...

aaaannnnd....Fox-2!...

Received AshMe trade today. Will post a pic once I get home. Thank you Mike, very standup of you to get your package out fast.

AshMe trade, thanks again Sir.

Here is your DC Sir, hope it lives up to the billing :)
  • Options
    ^^^ Thanks for the quick turn around Rick. Sorry if my first trade consisted of noob cigars, but I'm still working on my arsenal. I'll keep you in my sights in the future when I'm bigger and badder. In the meantime, I'll work on getting my rep up some.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    ^^^ Thanks for the quick turn around Rick. Sorry if my first trade consisted of noob cigars, but I'm still working on my arsenal. I'll keep you in my sights in the future when I'm bigger and badder. In the meantime, I'll work on getting my rep up some.

Trust me bro, I was there myself four or so years ago and as I was told then it's just about getting everyone involved and having fun. Don't worry about the sticks and just have fun and remember we all start somewhere.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    AshMe:

Trust me bro, I was there myself four or so years ago and as I was told then it's just about getting everyone involved and having fun. Don't worry about the sticks and just have fun and remember we all start somewhere.

Amen and I couldn't have said it any better. Plus, when he gets his five, lol, he will see that I enjoy those and many more :). It's a sponsorship, and I hope through PM's I may have helped you out along with the stogies sent. Enjoy Mike and thank you for trusting me to sponsor you??
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1lb. 1oz. That's a heavy fiver LMAO.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:

Shhhhhhhhhh

Bahahahaha
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    onestrangeone:
    Yeah. You noticed that too?? I thought to myself, "Must be a lot of bubble wrap and boveda packs"
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    onestrangeone:
    Yeah. You noticed that too?? I thought to myself, "Must be a lot of bubble wrap and boveda packs"
    "Must be a lot of bubble wrap and boveda packs" Yeah, Yeah, that's it!
  • Options
    avengethis:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:
    jbohon:

Good to go pm replied!!

Yeah I think JD needs to get more calculators out to people to help them with their common core addition.
    Oh come on its a blind 5 for 5 trade right!! So here's how it works 5 far 5 equals 10 and you didn't see it coming right? That's the blind part!!!