Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

CCom 2014 JR Fantasy Football (UPDATED - See 1st post)

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's get it on!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Sorry I had bail quickly tonight. Had to go to ER. Looks like I have to have my gallbladder taken out :(

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Sorry I had bail quickly tonight. Had to go to ER. Looks like I have to have my gallbladder taken out :(

I guess we can excuse you for that. Hope everything goes well
  • Options
    What was everyone's draft grades? I got a B which I guess is not to bad considering the computer drafted me 2 kickers.

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhh, I threw my back out on saturday night and spent the rest of the weekend in my bed. I dont have a laptop so I pray that my team is somewhat respectable.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    uhh and WTF is my username again.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Had that done last December. Painful stuff leading up to the surgery, but after the surgery I was basically fine with minimal drugs, though they did keep my loopy for most of the day... Good luck.

Also, Yahoo's draft grades are grade A+ bullshit. Last year I had Adrian Petersen, Peyton Manning, and a few other great players but I got an F and it said I likely wouldn't win a game.... I got third out of 10 and had a great record. This year, I don't choose a single player and I get a B+ lol
  • Options
    Yeah I received a B and I'm looking at my lineup scratching my head a bit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    No_one21:
    matkn293:
    Had that done last December. Painful stuff leading up to the surgery, but after the surgery I was basically fine with minimal drugs, though they did keep my loopy for most of the day... Good luck.

Also, Yahoo's draft grades are grade A+ bullshit. Last year I had Adrian Petersen, Peyton Manning, and a few other great players but I got an F and it said I likely wouldn't win a game.... I got third out of 10 and had a great record. This year, I don't choose a single player and I get a B+ lol
    That is good to hear. Sounds like it is not nearly as invasive as it has been in the past. Question for you... How many "Sex-Bots" do you have on your bench?

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    matkn293:

yep, our grade is a B because "we have no depth" we didn't take a backup at K, TE, D, and QB. God forbid we have to pickup a K or D off the waiver wire. With Gronk as our TE, maybe that was a mistake but oh well we will be ok.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Got a B- but overall think it went OK. I just had some guys go the pick or a couple picks before where I was poised to take them which led to me having to reach on a couple picks.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    matkn293:
    No_one21:
    matkn293:

That is good to hear. Sounds like it is not nearly as invasive as it has been in the past. Question for you... How many "Sex-Bots" do you have on your bench?
    Oh yea I have 4 small (about an inch long) scars from it. 3 spaced across my upper belly, and one at my belly button where they apparently put it out from... weird.

And, since I'm done with my masters and just waiting 2 more weeks to start my big-boy job I'm only working on 1 sex bot. However, there are about 5 sex bots in the lab I work in.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Report Card stated that my 'excitement quickly turned to the seven stages of grief!' Dayum, that's harsh! lol
  • Options
    Great season. Finals are Flowbee vs. Me. Pretty sure Flowbee is going to take this one down....my team is falling apart these past few weeks, been doing it with mirrors.
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Brian,

This has been a great league, the competition throughout the season was incredible. I wouldn't count your team out at all, The fun is not over yet !!
  • Options
    Bork League ftw! lol good luck you 2. I'm in the championship game of the Bork league!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Uh...is this over yet?!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Uh...is this over yet?!
    It's over now. EVERYBODY BOMB BRIAN!!!!! GO GO GO
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Rain:
    Uh...is this over yet?!
    some people need to bomb flowbee too........let randy decide how it all shakes out.....
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    No_one21:
    Rain:
    Uh...is this over yet?!
    some people need to bomb flowbee too........let randy decide how it all shakes out.....
    Ya ya ya fine lol good job flowbee! But... MOST PEOPLE BOMB BRIAN
  • Options
    All I can say is I got my a$$ handed to me. Out of 4 leagues 3 in the playoffs, and this one in the crapper. O well, there is always next year. Guess that is what I get for having to autodraft 2 rounds in with a trip to the ER! Damn Yahoo!

• Options
    What about 3-8 hit Etz and 9-12 hit Flowbee? Too much? Too little?
  • Options
    And if we play next year, I promise to remember to add a flex position
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    And if we play next year, I promise to remember to add a flex position
    Who do I owe? Congrats Fatkid.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Fyi it should be 3-9 hit brian and 10-12 hit flowbee for a 70/30 split.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Rain:
    Fyi it should be 3-9 hit brian and 10-12 hit flowbee for a 70/30 split.
    WTF? I like Randys original idea.....oh well, if you are sending to me let me know if you need my addy.
  • Options
    GUys!!

That was one hell of a league!!

Brian, it finished like it was supposed to, you lead us all year, and we teased a catchup on you a couple of times!!

Thankyou everyone for a great competitive season, all of our managers did a fantastic job!!
  • Options
    flowbee:
    GUys!!

That was one hell of a league!!

Brian, it finished like it was supposed to, you lead us all year, and we teased a catchup on you a couple of times!!

Thank you everyone for a great competitive season, all of our managers did a fantastic job!!
    thanks. Great job to everyone.....it was pretty crazy i don't think i have ever been 14-2 at the end of a fantasy season before. i just got to play the right people at the right time for most of those weeks. I play anyone else and don't make it to the end.
  • Options
    Since Randy is a pain and people keep asking, here are the final standings for everyone and who is supposed to send to who:

1. fatkid
    2. niners

Send to me (PM me if you need my addy)

3. Rapid Rabid Rabbits
    4. The Drunken Clams
    5. Kid Rocks
    6. Romolicious
    7. The Sherminator
    8. Clinton-Dix Lewinski
    9. Autonomous Sex Bots

Send to Flowbee

10. Shizza Shower Scare
    11. Who Dey!!!
    12. STL Warlords
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Since Randy is a pain and people keep asking, here are the final standings for everyone and who is supposed to send to who:

1. fatkid
    2. niners

Send to me (PM me if you need my addy)

3. Rapid Rabid Rabbits
    4. The Drunken Clams
    5. Kid Rocks
    6. Romolicious
    7. The Sherminator
    8. Clinton-Dix Lewinski
    9. Autonomous Sex Bots

Send to Flowbee

10. Shizza Shower Scare