2»

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    LiquidChaos66:
    0patience:
    LiquidChaos66:
    You stop that !!!! lol my humi is full and having a hard time keeping a decent RH. Its fallen from 65% to 58% over the last few days... ive re seasoned it a month ago due to RH issues... i dont wanna lose any sticks cause of it. Now is a bad time! lol
    Yessssss. yesssssss. Chrissssss musssssst be taught a lesssssson. Yessssss. ROFL!!

If someone wants to teach me a lesson then they can come over to my house and get my humi back up to the 63-68% RH that i feel comfortable in. lol
    0...maybe you should head over there, and show hum just how many more sticks you can fit in his humi!

Oh i know how many it can hold... About 90 and thats stacked 3 layers high and additional on top... leaving no breathing room for the rest. Never again. lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:
    I fixed the subject line for you.

You sir... Are a trouble maker! lol
    Me? Trouble maker?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    so now you want be bombed? can't make up your mind there young one? i sense the force is not strong with you,
    it will hurt at first then the pain goes away, there is a point where you can almost see the underverse in his eyes
    LOL
  • Options
    Echambers:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:

Me? Trouble maker?

oh wait.... your current comment makes you sound innocent... maybe i mis-read your tones. ;)
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:

Me? Trouble maker?

oh wait.... your current comment makes you sound innocent... maybe i mis-read your tones. ;)
    Yes, yes, that must be it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:

Me? Trouble maker?

[*cough, cough] BS [cough]
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Echambers:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Echambers:

Me? Trouble maker?

[*cough, cough] BS [cough]
    Really? What have I ever done to you?

Oh wait....never mind.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    LiquidChaos66:
    You stop that !!!! lol my humi is full and having a hard time keeping a decent RH. Its fallen from 65% to 58% over the last few days... ive re seasoned it a month ago due to RH issues... i dont wanna lose any sticks cause of it. Now is a bad time! lol
    First world problems. That's what you have. I say just bomb them all!
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bro, Never keep score.
    If you do, these guys will hammer you into submission.
    And you will never be able to keep track.

I've tried. All you can do is throw names in hat, pull out a name and make them pay for their insolence.
    ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bro, Never keep score.

I've tried. All you can do is throw names in hat, pull out a name and make them pay for their insolence.
    ROFL!
    The problem extends when you get new people's names and addy's who haven't hit you, but you just gotta get em first! But, then you've skipped the ones you owe and it's just chaos.
  • Options
    i just dont want to be neglectful to those who have hit me... lol
  • Options
    No_one21:
    0patience:
    curtiscr79:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Bro, Never keep score.

ROFL!
    The problem extends when you get new people's names and addy's who haven't hit you, but you just gotta get em first! But, then you've skipped the ones you owe and it's just chaos.
    And then you make lists and put little stars next to the names.
    Add the new addys you got, then you hit someone and forgot to remove the star and now you can't remember if you removed the star and did you get hit by that guy or did you hit that guy?
    Oh wait, I'm pretty sure I haven't hit that guy and I think I hit that guy, but I know that guy hit me, so I gotta hit him.

And then......................
    Ok, I can send that cigar, I didn't get it from anyone. Or did I?
    Ok, it has a tag, so I must have gotten it from someone. Wait, that's my tag. So I'm ok.
    Do I send this one? Naw, he doesn't like that kind. Ok, so what kind does he like?
    Better check his profile and see what his wish list is.......Dammit, no wish list in his profile.
    Now I gotta go find his posts and see what he likes.
    Ok, he hasn't tried this one, I'll send it.
    Wait, there's a post where he's tried it. Dammit!

What's this? He hit me with one of those. Crap, can't send that one.

And the merry go round picks up speed. ROFL!

Oh, and if you laughed at this, then you know how true it is.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or... just fly under the radar, laugh at the pain of others, and jump on an occasional opportunity to hit someone out of the blue for no apparent reason.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    Or... just fly under the radar, laugh at the pain of others, and jump on an occasional opportunity to hit someone out of the blue for no apparent reason.
    Yes, because that worked so well for you and others, right?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Yes, because that worked so well for you and others, right?
    You talkin' to me?

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I totally thought there was a trade bombs and passes section on this forum...they must have shut it down...or this thread was so important it needed to be put in the general discussion section!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Man I totally thought there was a trade bombs and passes section on this forum...they must have shut it down...or this thread was so important it needed to be put in the general discussion section!!
    I want to be your hype man.
  • Options
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I want to be your hype man.
    They might vote is off the forums if we keep this up! I was never like this til i started to vherf with you Randy.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:

Didnt occur to me to put it in there... Here... Let me start it all over in that section. ;) lol
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    smoke em if you got em:

Didnt occur to me to put it in there... Here... Let me start it all over in that section. ;) lol
    Do it!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    LiquidChaos66:
    smoke em if you got em:

Do it!
    THAT's RIGHT SONNNNNNNNNNNNN! DO IT! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE GLOBALLL!!!!
  • Options
    Are you guys trying to get me banned for spamming? lol I thought we were friends. :(
  • Options
    Rain:
    smoke em if you got em:
    LiquidChaos66:
    smoke em if you got em:

Do it!
    THAT's RIGHT SONNNNNNNNNNNNN! DO IT! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE GLOBALLL!!!!
    You my dude Randy fo real
  • Options
    I'm not going to forget that you said when/if we meet you were going to slap then hug me.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Yo mamma
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Liquid, don't worry about who has bombed you. They bombed you in the spirit of not expecting anything in return. The SoCal boys, and the forum, have shown me this many times so pay it forward if you want to return fire.
  • Options
    james40:
    Liquid, don't worry about who has bombed you. They bombed you in the spirit of not expecting anything in return. The SoCal boys, and the forum, have shown me this many times so pay it forward if you want to return fire.

Yeah i think thats the conclusion ive come to as well. lol
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    james40:

Yeah i think thats the conclusion ive come to as well. lol
    My plan as well. My notes will say - Well, since "?!?!" bombed me, now you're gonna get it! Does it make sense? On Ccom it does!
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    +1!!