Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Who else didn't get the memo? (Thanks JetMech_63)

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some of you old timers might not know this but a couple of months ago a bunch of us newbies got together and decided that NewBoots would be the forum bi*** (wait that's not nice, let's try forum victim) for a few months until someone like puff_dougie showed up. The idea was that the rest of wouldn't have to bother checking dc numbers or reinforce our mail boxes. And until now it's worked for most of us. Apart from the welcome package from bigshizza and some return fire, I've had the luxury of being able to stir up a little sh** without fear of retaliation. Now, out of the blue, Jetmech_63 slaps me upside the head. This wasn't even provoked!!! Seriously, what is this world coming too?

. Very nice Vincent and thank you. You completely took me by surprise.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a very nice bomb there. Not something you normally have stashed in the humi
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome IED. You'll love it.

I like how you can always see the photographer in the reflection when you snap a pic of this thing.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    That thing is sweet!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Some of you old timers might not know this but a couple of months ago a bunch of us newbies got together and decided that NewBoots would be the forum bi*** (wait that's not nice, let's try forum victim) for a few months until someone like puff_dougie showed up. The idea was that the rest of wouldn't have to bother checking dc numbers or reinforce our mail boxes.
    Hahaha... wait... WHAT???
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Some of you old timers might not know this but a couple of months ago a bunch of us newbies got together and decided that NewBoots would be the forum bi*** (wait that's not nice, let's try forum victim) for a few months until someone like puff_dougie showed up. The idea was that the rest of wouldn't have to bother checking dc numbers or reinforce our mail boxes.
    Hahaha... wait... WHAT???
    He called you a what? lmao, oh and what a great hit!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Thats awesome Eric i'm really glad you like it! You seemed pretty excited when you said you wanted one a while ago. Lemme know how it works, enjoy brother!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Works great! Already used it tonight. Thanks again!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum Bi*** wow. You may need to change your avatar for that one
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice Vinny. And to a great guy !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job and great hit! You new guys are catching on fast!