Home General Discussion
Options

Weekend blitz: Torano Colosseum & FREE Torano Flight Sampler

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone had these? Price wise it seems like a good deal but not if I end up giving them all away. I have had a couple of other toranos but don't remember them which might mean either they were not memorable or I have a poor memory. Thoughts?
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not many Torano products that I would pass up. I liked the coloseum(spelling).
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano makes some solid sticks...cant say that I have tried the Colosseum yet though. Even if you didnt like the Colosseum, the sampler that you get with them might make it worth while..just my opinion
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    The exodus 1959 50 year is da bomb !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Of course if they suck you all will owe me an address...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Thanks guys. Of course if they suck you all will owe me an address...
    I don't know a lot of folks who don't like Torano products.
    There are some folks that may not put them first on their list, but rarely do I see folks not like them.
    The only one of those cigars in that deal, that I don't have in my humi is the Reserva Selecta, not because I don't like them, but because I'm not a huge Connecticut fan.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    I had to jump on this, been eyeing the Colosseum since they came out.
  • Options
    Just pulled the trigger!