Home General Discussion
Options

Padron vs liga pravada

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
So I'm a huge padron fan and not a de fan. Never had a liga before but I'm wondering what I'm really missing. So it sums it up any padron vs any liga and yes I know the 80th is expensive but if you pay what de wants for floor scraps vs a nice figurado well enough said lets take the poll
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Apples and oranges in my opinion.
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    I see no comparison Padron for me all day
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy the regular production LP stuff quite a bit (9/T52/FFP), but the entire Padron portfolio is just great. Put me down for the Little Hammer!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I love both. But the Padron anniversaries are definitely a much better treat. Would rather have a humidor full of those than liga's anyday.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big fan of the 9 and have yet to have a T52, but I really dig the UC. But I'd have to say Padron.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Padrons fo shoo
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Yup I'm a Paddy Fan !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Padrons fo shoo
    Padron over Cohiba all day erry day.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Well since you asked, I'm not a fan of either. I do kind of like the entry line Padrons, the 3k, and 5k, but that's about it. The Anniversaries aren't worth the cost to me. And I haven't had a DE cigar that I thought was great. Some were good, but nothing earth shaking. Both brands have a lot of hype, and are a bit overpriced for what I like.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Padron
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ill be the odd man out so far. DE over padron. though im not jumping through hoops to find either.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    Padrons fo shoo
    Padron over Cohiba all day erry day.
    padrons over general cigar cohiba? woooooorrrrdahhhh. you hottie
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Padron, there is no comparison.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    One of my best smoking experiences was a LP #9 pig, damn that was a great cigar
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Padron, Padron, and Padron
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Padron, Padron, and Padron
    second that
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This is a tough one. They are so different, and I really like em both. If I had to choose though, it'd prob be Padron Anny maduro.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had problems with the UC's lately but I love the #9's and FFP's but also love the '26 and '64 Anniv and the thousand series.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padron hands down for me, although the UC is 1 of my fav smokes, but overall pardons line is better.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Padron all the way - love the reliability of a 1964 Maduro.
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Both are very good brands but as with everything it's up to our own tastes as to what we like...glad I like and enjoy so many different ones as it keeps things fresh.