Home General Discussion

Daily Deal

Comments

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    My Father Sampler

two things, clearly not a 6x60 graycliff and this is pretty damn good deal right?

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=815&campsrc=true

Curse you for bringing this to my attention.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    My Father Sampler

two things, clearly not a 6x60 graycliff and this is pretty damn good deal right?

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=815&campsrc=true
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, I am soooooooooo tempted. The 'regular' MFs are my favorite brand, although I'm not as in love with the Bijous. Never had the 6" size before.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up Drew. I had been wanting to get some MFs, now I have some!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Curse you for bringing this to my attention.
    sry

raisindot:
    Ohhhhhhhhhh, I am soooooooooo tempted. The 'regular' MFs are my favorite brand, although I'm not as in love with the Bijous. Never had the 6" size before.
    I would split them with you but I totally cut myself off for a month at least

pelirrojo:
    Thanks for the heads up Drew. I had been wanting to get some MFs, now I have some!
    Just trying to keep B&SOTL on top of things. :)
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Can anyone give me a brief rundown of the CAO Concert series? They got a fiver on the DD today and I'm curious to know how they are. Thanks.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Can anyone give me a brief rundown of the CAO Concert series? They got a fiver on the DD today and I'm curious to know how they are. Thanks.
    i had one shortly after release, i cant remember a whole lot about them, but i did move the other ones i bought to the keep for me section of my humidor...so i like em!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    they are excellent
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I told myself that the next time some Camacho popped up on the daily deal I would pick some up... I think c.com is using some sort of mind control technology.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I think te concert is an above average cigar, with excellent aging potential.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Heads up, I know some of you bros like these a lot, and it's a pretty good deal...not March Madness good, maybe, but good nonetheless.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    its showing up as $75 for me....does that mean that the daily deal is gone?
    still working on my end. Maybe you are acquainted.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    Brian --- PM to you.

D-dubs, that referral link isn't the right thing......

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    Brian --- PM to you.

Weird, when I copy and paste it, it takes me right there. I signed in and it's still 9.99 + shipping.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    jgibv:
    brianetz1:
    ddubridge:
    Brian --- PM to you.

Weird, when I copy and paste it, it takes me right there. I signed in and it's still 9.99 + shipping.
    PM to you too dude.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i shot an email to Andy and he replied with this link: www.cigar.com/cgsad59
    I haven't really been checking the DD. Do the AVO classics ever show up on it?
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    once in a blue moon. I've been waiting for them to come up again.
    ehehat:
    danielzreyes:
    Do you remember how much?
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    danielzreyes:
    last time it was 40 for 10. You can also get them for that on the sprint sale
    Imgembo:
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    danielzreyes:
    last time it was 40 for 10. You can also get them for that on the sprint sale
    They pop up on SS pretty regularly now. If you are in the hunt, you might not have to stay on very long to get them.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    ehehat:
    danielzreyes:
    DR, if you call or email Andy, I'm sure he can get close to or even better than dd rates!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avo's on the DD today. Good deal! That is typically what they go for on sprintsale too (when they show up).

Hopped on the deal and added some of the Avo puritos for a quick smoke as recommended by Catfish .
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Time to get some more avo, great smokes! Thanks for the heads up.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I jumped. Too good to pass up.
    Gray4lines:
    Avo's on the DD today. Good deal! That is typically what they go for on sprintsale too (when they show up).

Hopped on the deal and added some of the Avo puritos for a quick smoke as recommended by Catfish .
    DAAMMMMMMMIT!!!
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:

DAAMMMMMMMIT!!!
    Lololol!!! You missed? :(
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:

DAAMMMMMMMIT!!!
    and I was just asking about these damn things!
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    Gray4lines:

DAAMMMMMMMIT!!!
    and I was just asking about these damn things!
    Bump for Daniel. Did you see the week-long deal on Avo's?