Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Contest Time!

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    In SF champion edition he could crab the spinning pile driver from half way accross the screen. Ryu tries to throw a fireball. You are up in the air spinning while the fireball floats by.
    In any on the SF2 series, if you were able to do the spinning pile driver in a standing position, you were the sh*t!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my winnings from jiunn's contest!! Read em and weep boys!! Thanx a lot jiunn! I've only had one of these and really looking forward to the rest!!image
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    reggie713:
    Got my winnings from jiunn's contest!! Read em and weep boys!! Thanx a lot jiunn! I've only had one of these and really looking forward to the rest!!image
    NICE haul! Well done juinn! I absolutely LOVE that Tat Mexican Experiment...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snoobie you are spectacular!! I mean that in a good way. Enjoy those Richard!!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Thanks for this thread guys! Frickin hilarious
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    these aren't spirit fingers. THESE are spirit fingers! glad you got them richard. let me know if any of them don't work out for you. and oh yea, don't save any of them. smoke them all w/in the month of februrary. that's an order! chinese ten hut!
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Did I win?
  • Options
    oh they gonna get smoked! i so wanted to light one up last night but i figured, at least one day of rest in my humi! but, tonite is a different story! so jiunn, where should i start left to right, right to left, the middle and out, or just randomlly!
  • Options
    start with the middle one but make sure you have a fresh pallate. don't be drinking 40 bud light limes (your fav I heard haha jk) and then lighitng that up. after that, smoke in any order. I enjoy all those sticks. that diesel shorty has like.. 2.5 years on it
  • Options
    i do like bud light lime! but not in a 40, i will start with the middle as per your reccommendation, my first smoke of the night, is generally with water or coffee. do you think tonight is to soon to to fire that baby up?
  • Options
    jliu:
    start with the middle one but make sure you have a fresh pallate. don't be drinking 40 bud light limes (your fav I heard haha jk) and then lighitng that up. after that, smoke in any order. I enjoy all those sticks. that diesel shorty has like.. 2.5 years on it
    What's wrong with Budlight Lime Jiunn?
  • Options
    nope. smoke that tongiht reggie.

I kid, I like bud once in a while. so no dissin bud. he my boy
  • Options
    jliu:

Relax Jiunn. Just pullin your leg. It's me seesh!
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:

ok who the hell are you? another new avatar??
  • Options
    jliu:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:

Don't get all pissy Jiunn. You'll figure out who I am sooner or later. Anyways, how bout dem 9ers eh?!
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    jliu:

Don't get all pissy Jiunn. You'll figure out who I am sooner or later. Anyways, how bout dem 9ers eh?!
    I can't do this anymore. I can't. I just can't do it again. I refuse