Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    What is that Ultra? Never had/heard of one Russ.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Illusione Ultra OP#1 Double Corona
  • Options
    Russ622:
    Rain:
    Sounds to fancy for my budget ;)
  • Options
    Rain:
    Russ622:
    Rain:
    Sounds to fancy for my budget ;)
    Lol! Mine too :/
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today I got a Movie Trivia package from Bombay.. Some of my favorites that I can't wait to re-visit and some new to me as well. Gurkha Ninja.. sounds promising, Titan...a winner in my book, Black Pearl.. It's been a long time but I expect good things from it, Black Market.. one of my favorites and I just happen to be out ( before today). La Aurora... new to me and it looks great, and a Tatuaje Limited Series with the San Andres wrapper. This thing smells fantastic. Like Brownies. I can tell already, It's going to be tough to keep this one very long.
    Thanks a ton for the great surprise today.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Got my hands on a couple of Undercrown Flying Pigs!!!!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i usually buy my cigars from a privately owned cigar store in my town(tobacco cove).or online but while at abc today to pick up some other refreshments i popped into their humidor just because.they had quite a few sticks on "sale". i picked up a cain dl toro(3$) and a natural dirt form drew estates (3$) only bought one of each if they are good i may have to go back and get some more
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    OchoZacho:
    How the hell did you do that? A bit jealous
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    stowggie:
    OchoZacho:
    I actually met a guy when I was in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago that had a partial box he was getting rid of, found him on another site and asked of he wanted to sell a couple, and now I have them! PM me I'd you want to know where to find him!
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    stowggie:
    OchoZacho:
    I actually met a guy when I was in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago that had a partial box he was getting rid of, found him on another site and asked of he wanted to sell a couple, and now I have them! PM me I'd you want to know where to find him!
    Pm to ya
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    4 Opus X Petite Lancero
    and 6 Fuente Anejo

Need to figure out how to post pics )
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Picked up some grind, BBF12, CF Arganosa Maduro, and a big ole LFD for Kuzi... I have not been a fan of LFD yet, but this one has two years on it so I am going to give it a run image
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    I dont like you any more. You were a cool dude with a cool new house. Now your uncool unless you send me one :p haha Congrats on a hard find domestically. I actually thought about going to Europe to find a box. Still might for fun since I got all this free time on my hands.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Picked up some grind, BBF12, CF Arganosa Maduro, and a big ole LFD for Kuzi... I have not been a fan of LFD yet, but this one has two years on it so I am going to give it a run image
    LFD is GOOD ShUT YOUR FACE
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    LFD is GOOD ShUT YOUR FACE
    I'm going to try this one again, then an airbender and Cameroon cabinet
  • Options
    Do you have any airbenders? If not I got you foo
  • Options
    I haven't had one for a while dude, and I want to try the Cameroon cabinet too
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    catfishbluezz:
    I haven't had one for a while dude, and I want to try the Cameroon cabinet too
    Love the Cameroon Cabinet.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well at long last I have decided to get a real solution for some storage for this upcoming fall/winter.

Photobucket

Igloo 110 QT Pro Cooler. Time to do some brain storming on how I want to set this up. Options or suggestions welcomed :D Now just have to convince the wife why we need to stock up...lol!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Well at long last I have decided to get a real solution for some storage for this upcoming fall/winter.

Photobucket

Igloo 110 QT Pro Cooler. Time to do some brain storming on how I want to set this up. Options or suggestions welcomed :D Now just have to convince the wife why we need to stock up...lol!
    Zombie Apocolypse not a good enough reason?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Montecristo 520 EL 2012

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Scouted out another B&M in the area that I haven't been in before. They had a few brands that I have been wanting to try for awhile. A CLE, Curivari, and Four Kicks. IMAG0305
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Got 5 Graycliff Crystal Robustos and a Stinky Ashtray
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Scouted out another B&M in the area that I haven't been in before. They had a few brands that I have been wanting to try for awhile. A CLE, Curivari, and Four Kicks. IMAG0305
    hey sleeveplz, do you know of any good b&m, closer to my neck of the woods, i know we are not that far apart, so i just thought id ask
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    SleevePlz:
    hey sleeveplz, do you know of any good b&m, closer to my neck of the woods, i know we are not that far apart, so i just thought id ask
    Yeah, I'll pm you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    reggie713:
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, I'll pm you.
    Nice! Let me know what you think of the four kicks! Been wondering about them.
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I got a Cigar Caddy 40 ct travel humidor for my upcoming month long trip to the field

• Options
    nickiam:
    I got a Cigar Caddy 40 ct travel humidor for my upcoming month long trip to the field

Better keep your soldiers away from that!
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Rain:
    nickiam:

Better keep your soldiers away from that!

haha...TROOF! not only does it resemble a pelican case (which we both know the minions will do anything for) they all have already been bugging me about smoking cigars with me in the field...maybe i should have bought 2 of them....good thing its lockable.