Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Just began a CAO Brazilia box press. First impression - not as much coffee flavor as I had expected, but interesting change of pace.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cao italia ciao
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Last night i had my first Genesis, it was a pre release and was pretty good, but i think with some more time it would have been great!!! today i had a Sancho Panza while waiting on the AAA guy....

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a My Father Corona tonight
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 years ROTT. Pretty good if you ask me. Earthy, leathery for the first half and got sweeter and more chocolatey through the second half. I'm looking forward to revisiting this after some rest.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Just about to light up this little piggy...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    wrong camacho
  • Options
    my goodness these are good. thank you ban ban! it's almost like my cigars are all from Todd haha
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    He's trying to AGE it Juinn... Sheesh
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    this was his last one too. and he generously gave it to me. its from two thousand six. mmmm gooot
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    this was his last one too. and he generously gave it to me. its from two thousand six. mmmm gooot
    Lol...I was talking about Jason's Camacho. I need to revisit psd4, I remember peanuts, but I was of sure if I liked it at the time, but it was during my Maduro madness phase
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lol...I was talking about Jason's Camacho. I need to revisit psd4, I remember peanuts, but I was of sure if I liked it at the time, but it was during my Maduro madness phase
    ohhh! hahah. whatever. tell that guy to smoke it soon. the psd4 to me has such a nice tingly spice on the tongue. mixed w/ cedar, cream, semi-sweetness. my my. good
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    ohhh! hahah. whatever. tell that guy to smoke it soon. the psd4 to me has such a nice tingly spice on the tongue. mixed w/ cedar, cream, semi-sweetness. my my. good
    I was thinking about a 10 box, but right now I am in love with coronas and pyramides dude. I need to stop thinking about this crap....found a wineador
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    I was thinking about a 10 box, but right now I am in love with coronas and pyramides dude. I need to stop thinking about this crap....found a wineador
    nice! post pics when up n runnin
  • Options
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    nice! post pics when up n runnin
    I'm looking at humidifiers now... Might sell a couple samplers to justify it lol. You'll know I bought it then. 27 bottle vinotemp for 2 billz yo
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried a petite cazadores Tat reserva....the draw was really tight..pitched it 1/3 way. I guess I had 0patience for it..
  • Options
    Padron 64 maduro. Pretty good, but I find that for both the natural and maduro, the aroma of the burning cigar better than the flavor. Not that it tasted bad, i just wish it tasted like it smelled. These are just "meh" for me.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    LHCOF w/a 15 months on it. Great way to fishing my day of fishing.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thank you Jim, I enjoyed this little guy a lot!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Phil, this was a great little smoke! Thanks!

BTW, has the band changed bc from what I can find on the Don Carlos, this is a different band? Anyone know?
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Ccom Sun Grown courtesy of MTuccelli. Paired with my end of summer mudslide. (kind of a tradition). Great stick, not a bad pairing either.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    this one is rott,a lot different than a regular v, milder nice, nice flavor plenty smoke, glad i have 4 more to rest a bit image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    this one is rott,a lot different than a regular v, milder nice, nice flavor plenty smoke, glad i have 4 more to rest a bit image
    LOL that didnt take long,,, is that the beli or figurado?? Yea from what I heard it is so different from the V that it coulda/shoulda been a new line..Anyhow you got your nub tools handy??
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Phil, this was a great little smoke! Thanks!

BTW, has the band changed bc from what I can find on the Don Carlos, this is a different band? Anyone know?
    Looks like a DC to me,, I have seen slight variations with the DC band where the top black line is covered by the emblem
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    A Bolivar Gold Medal courtesy of bandy, smoking with Trident, with the encouragment of Jiunn. God, this place runs my life. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    LOL that didnt take long,,, is that the beli or figurado?? Yea from what I heard it is so different from the V that it coulda/shoulda been a new line..Anyhow you got your nub tools handy??
    figurado, no tools needed yet but yes i have the nub holder handy and this ones going to be smoked pretty low i gauontee,lol
  • Options
    Kristoff Criollo with about 2 years on it. Better than I remember
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Kickin it with Ramon Bueso and a bomber of Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin ale this evening.