Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

who was your first?

with all the necro threads being brought back life the last couple of days, it got methinking of who my first trade was with and who my first bombing victim and hitman was and what my one and only pass was. I know alot of us remember our first few BOTL swaps very fondly. . . and thought it would be a cool discussion.

So to each of you, who was your first bomb out/in, trade, pass?

1. First Trade was with Mr Hannibal some Capoeiras, which was cool. Good cigar and I got to know you VA guys a little better after that.
2. First Bomb out was to Shotgun John, for helping me with some advice noncigar related.
3. First Bomb in was from was from Joz3r when I was asking folks about their thoughts on the Fonseca Arana when they came out, he suprised me with a few to try. Which was really cool.
4. and the only Pass I was in on was being the first stop in Jiunn's pass. I usually try to avoid those, but got in on jiunn's becuase I've known him for years. That one had some terrible luck that was made whole again by an unknown amazing BORK in our midst.

Anyway, thought this would be a fun discussion

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    My fist bomb out was to The Sniper, which was organized by Whwang. I just joiined and only had 10 sticks to my name.

I want to say Jcizille was my first bomb in but I'm not 100% sure.
    I'm old and that's all I can remember atm.

Can you PM about what happened to Juinns pass? I was part of that pass so now I'm wondering if I was part of the problem!!
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Maybe I should edit my post, so its not misleading.

Ok that's done, PM man. The Pass is all good now brother.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I met her in a bar. OOps. Sorry. I thought you were talking about something else.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First trade was Mike. First bomb in was from BigfnSteve. First pass entered was Junes. First bomb out was back at Bigfn.First non-response bomb was out to RCY
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    First bomb: JHewey, BigT, MTucelli, ocho all at the same time
    First trade: Laker Doug for some padilla's, he gave me my first ISOM
    First bomb recieved: Toombes
    All downhill after that....
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    first trade vision first bomb sent and recieved was mike
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. First Trade was bandy. Recently. LOL!
    2. First Bomb out Was either Doc or leerescue (right about the same time). Not really bombs, more like firecrackers.
    3. First Bomb in was from Roberto99. I foolishly posted on the "cigars I'd like to try" thread.
    4. I don't do passes. Too many bad experiences with passes, so I pass on passes.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I received my first bomb from bandyt09 for simply joining the forum. The first person I bombed was j0z3r for simply showing an interest in a cigar I picked up. My first trade was with Toombes. I remember them all quite fondly.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember that far back geez. Getting old here.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    1. Trade - Jsnake and JCizzle
    2. Bomb Out - DCCC- 30 Premium Sticks and Jsnake
    3. Bomb In - JCizzle
    4. Pass - I have to research that one. I came in feet first and running. Only one that stands out is the one I didn't get in. And that was Goldy's
  • Options
    jsnake:

You remember my blind trade with you, don't you? Made me ship first, evil Vet, lol.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st trade on ccom was with smoke em if you got em , cant remember who i 1st bomed without digging
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    My first bomb in was a welcoming bomb from lee soon followed by mvw
    my first bomb out was Bigfnsteve, rcy cigars, bigt06 smaller bomb followed by another a day or 2 later.
    first trade was with vision
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mike, Tony, you remembered! Awwwww, how sweet! I'm getting a little misty eyed...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Rashnuts and RossDavey2, both MIA for a while. Oh, and redtailhawkoz.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    beatnic:
    Rashnuts and RossDavey2, both MIA for a while. Oh, and redtailhawkoz.
    Toombes:
    Mike, Tony, you remembered! Awwwww, how sweet! I'm getting a little misty eyed...
    See this is the kind of stuff I was hoping for. Some folks feeling the love, and remembering alot of folks who don't post too much anymore. Good stuff guys
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    First Bomb received from bandyt for supplying him with a few coke codes.
    First traded with BigT...took a newb under his wing.
    First bomb out I think was to bandyt or robbyras.
    First passes include taythegibs newb pass, toombes troop pass and the east coast vs west coast pass..oh and Ken Long's Poker Pass
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    1. First trade was with Tony aka Alienmisprint ... I miss T
    2. First bomb out Jimmyv723
    3. First bomb in .........
    4. First pass was on a pass that Goldy did I think.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    first trade was with (if i am not mistaken) CastleCrest
    first bomb out i cant even remember who
    First bomb in was from Doc-T a few weeks before my wedding in 2006. I still have two of those cigars.
    first pass i think was the holiday pass in 2006. well before i started running it every year.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    First trade was with y2pascoe
    First Bomb out was Shaun.Harrison87
    First Bomb in i think was J0z3r and Shaun.Harrison87 when i first started on forum.
    Never been in a pass yet...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    jsnake:

You remember my blind trade with you, don't you? Made me ship first, evil Vet, lol.
    I haven't forgotten who has treated me well at all. I just can't remember who was the first for each. I will be the first to sing your praises and all the other great brothers here.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    great thread boyder.

1. First trade was with mistah mike turcelli. he sponsored me on my first noob trade.
    2. First bomb out was to Junior. I posted on the thread of "cigars you don't want" and sent him a very small package of park aves and nica libres.
    3. First bomb in was from 415 Kevin. I distinctly remember being super happy that someone would send me such an amazing cigar package. I also remember sending an e-mail to Boyd telling him how ecstatic I was haha. good times
    4. First pass was mister dennis king's pass I believe.

all in all, so grateful for the folks on here. you guys are so great to me. makes a snoobie smile biiiiiiig.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    1. Trade - Jsnake and JCizzle
    2. Bomb Out - DCCC- 30 Premium Sticks and Jsnake
    3. Bomb In - JCizzle
    4. Pass - I have to research that one. I came in feet first and running. Only one that stands out is the one I didn't get in. And that was Goldy's
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    1. First trade was with Noah
    2. First bomb out Tony/Brian/Mike W.
    3. First bomb in was Mike W.(surprised?) and Brian
    4. First pass was dbeckom's I think.
    Thanks guys for a great time on the forum, I have had a blast this year!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    First trade was with beatnic and the first of way too many bombs I believe was BigT. I just can't seem to stop bombing him!