Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

JSaint and ShaunHarrison Flexed Some Muscle Today...

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
Recently I worked out a trade with JSaint. It was a blind trade, which always makes me a little nervous. We all know that Jason packs a lot of heat and when he throws down he ain't messin' around. This package was no exception. He hit me with these great cigars, including the new Man Of War Series. This should be of no surprise because he is one of the boyz from Illinoiz. We ain't playin'.... Thank you for the great cigars, Jason.

The second package I received was a complete surprise that caught me off guard. When ShaunHarrison decides that your number is up, you are finished. I would put his cigar inventory up against anyone's. Shaun is like an artist, and each package is a fresh canvas. I have never dealt with somebody that puts more thought and generosity into each package. He is one of the many of us that receives more joy from giving than receiving. There is no question that he is an "All Star." You tell me - who else would give away limited edition Opus Coffins? This brother is crazy. If you trade with Shaun, there is no way to get the better of him, and you will do lucky just to survive. He is a great brother and he is my friend. Thank you for another great package, Shaun.

Comments

• Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    Damn. Nice.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Daaa---uuuummmmmm !!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    damn Greg, you gonna go through that box of Manpons in record time.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Most drool worthy...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Great hits by both guys!

Shaun was kind enough to track down some tobacco from the forbidden place for me, and as if the favor wasn't enough, he kicked my ass with extras when he sent it! He's a madman.
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    I had a cigasm just looking at those sticks!
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Glad those landed. Enjoy. I will be lighting up a little devil on wednesday.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just Wow.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Enjoy brother! I figured you could use a good slap :)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job guys! Jason and Shaun, you guys got him good!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice !!!!!
    Jason & Shaun - hopefully those cigars scared the bear and chased him back up his tree....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Holy hell that's is a good score! Well done fellas!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Holy hell that is a nice score! Well done fellas!