RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Has anyone seen or heard from Doromath?

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

last posted on 17th of January
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:

last posted on 17th of January

Thanks for responding, does anyone know him personally. If so, can you PM me, thanks....

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen him in awhile, he usually comes to our SE herfs.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    I'm his account manager I will drop him a line.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Andy D with a save again.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    I'm his account manager I will drop him a line.
    effing really! Talk about outstanding customer service!
  • Options
    I take pride in what I do and the service we provide is what makes us the best company out there.
  • Options
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    I take pride in what I do and the service we provide is what makes us the best company out there.
    damnright!
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Andy is indeed the man and hit me with an email saying some BORKs were asking around about me

I must say I am kinda honored that my brief absence went noticed :p. Everything is fine - fantastic actually as I am the father of a beautiful baby girl. I have been in the daddy zone since 12/14 and life is kind of a blur.

I will have to post a full account, pic and contest in the next week to make things right :)
  • Options
    Yes it went notice and I'm sure I can say this for everyone, we understand. Congratulations and thanks for responding to my PM.

Andy, thank you for making the email. If I could find your addy, I would bomb you too. I don't know with what since you practically have everything at your disposal (CCOM Cigars) :). But I would try. Thanks again Sir....

• Options
    Your appreciation for my service is all I ask. It warms the cockels of my heart even the subcockels. Have a good weekend everybody. Doromath Congrats on the new born I hope it doesn't cut in to your smoking time.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That's great man, congratulations!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the little bouncer brother.
  • Options
    Thanks guys, she is really something! I am already saving up for a shotgun for when she starts dating - girl is freaking cute! :p
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    doromath:
    Andy is indeed the man and hit me with an email saying some BORKs were asking around about me

I must say I am kinda honored that my brief absence went noticed :p. Everything is fine - fantastic actually as I am the father of a beautiful baby girl. I have been in the daddy zone since 12/14 and life is kind of a blur.

I will have to post a full account, pic and contest in the next week to make things right :)
    Congrats Dan! I'll have to bring u something special at our next herf ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    doromath:

Thanks Chris!

Just bring plenty of fatherly tips and hints. I can't get enough of those!
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    doromath:
    Krieg:
    doromath:

Thanks Chris!

Just bring plenty of fatherly tips and hints. I can't get enough of those!
    congrats man, fatherhood is an epic journey
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats brother!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the little one. What kind of cigars were handed out on this blessed event?