Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

another bomb....

this is the one everyone has been working with me on for the past 2/3 weeks....finally got it out today...close to 60 sticks I believe...confirmation number: 0310 1230 0001 2492 9393

Comments

• Options
    I was curious how the bombs work? I am always on here reading up and I deffinetly want to know how it works now. could you explain it cause I am a little lost. Thanks!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JohnChase:
    I was curious how the bombs work? I am always on here reading up and I deffinetly want to know how it works now. could you explain it cause I am a little lost. Thanks!
    Bombs are actually pretty easy. Just pack up some cigars and send them to another BOTL.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    JohnChase:
    Lol. Don't worry, man. When I was a newbie, I actually thought these lunat...fine upstanding BOTL put booby traps in the packages lol. All it is is a surprise gift to another person with no expectations of anything in return...though a lot of people here will retaliate with a gift of their own.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    kinda like how bandyt here got 25 guys together and sent me a bomb containing somewhere around 115 cigars today...one which im smoking now for a first time
  • Options
    ok, I see now. That is actually a really cool thing. It allows you too meet people and also learn a thing or two about what cigars you like. A cigar you might have never bought now given to you and you find out you love it, sounds like genus. When I was 12 my father use to give me cigars and I would stand outside in the cold chicago weather and puff away, after he died is when i began to really enjoy cigars. I never realized how a cigar can make you truly appreciate the little time we all have to sit and relax to ourselves. I really appreciate how fast you guys posted back that was quick. Thanks
  • Options
    stick around man, it only gets better
  • Options
    Did you know a Man O' War was a naval ship.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    JohnChase:
    It's also a jellyfish and a very famous racehorse in the early 1900s :P But I think AJ was trying to capture the warrior aspect in that cigar.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    JohnChase:
    It's also a jellyfish and a very famous racehorse in the early 1900s :P But I think AJ was trying to capture the warrior aspect in that cigar.
    Also an old metal band =p.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Excellent! Lots of massive group-bombings going out this week!
    bandyt09:
    JohnChase:
    Bombs are actually pretty easy. Just pack up some cigars and send them to another BOTL.
    I've heard of BORKs, but what's this BOTL?
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    TatuajeVI:
    bandyt09:
    JohnChase:
    Now that right there is COMEDY!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    JSaint:
    wwhwang:
    JohnChase:
    +5 cool points to JSaint for remembering such a thing! :-D

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These bombs are getting epic and insane. Holy Schmoly!
  • Options
    yeah they are getting bigger by the day! lol
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    TatuajeVI:
    bandyt09:
    JohnChase:
    Now that right there is COMEDY!
    BOTL was a typo, my bad....................LOL
  • Options
    should have landed today and created a crater
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    JSaint:
    wwhwang:
    JohnChase:

Haha Im just a music buff so I know lots =p. That gives me an idea...hmmmmmm.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    should have landed today and created a crater
    Cant wait to hear a response about this crater =p.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    JSaint:
    The Sniper:
    JSaint:
    wwhwang:
    JohnChase:

Haha Im just a music buff so I know lots =p. That gives me an idea...hmmmmmm.
    Uh oh... that sounded ominous... :-D
  • Options
    JohnChase:
    ok, I see now. That is actually a really cool thing. It allows you too meet people and also learn a thing or two about what cigars you like. A cigar you might have never bought now given to you and you find out you love it, sounds like genus. When I was 12 my father use to give me cigars and I would stand outside in the cold chicago weather and puff away, after he died is when i began to really enjoy cigars. I never realized how a cigar can make you truly appreciate the little time we all have to sit and relax to ourselves. I really appreciate how fast you guys posted back that was quick. Thanks
    I've been around here about as long as you have and one thing I've come to find out is these guys are like a big crazy cigar smoking family :D
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a feeling this was sent to me. Please see the thread title "You Sons of B!%^&es"