Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Double pregnancies. AKA the bouncing bomb. The ball is once again bouncing. :-)

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
Once again I have impending additions to my impressive list of grand children. I just found out that my two oldest daughters, Sandy and Candy, are both expecting. I actually found out on the same day and at the same time. Now something like this deserves something I've never done. So for this special occasion I plan to start A bouncing bomb. It's really simple. I will put six to eight great cigars in A wooden box. In the box will be enough money to return the empty box to me. Why? Because I want every one who receives the box to sign it. This will be A true bomb in the sense that at any time the person in possession of it can choose to keep the cigars and stop there or they can then send it to anyone they choose. There's no restrictions on who can receive the box, new-be or veteran. It's up to who the box is sent to. If any one decides to stop the game, no hard feelings, just sign the box and send it my way. However I would like to see how many signatures I can get. Lets have fun with this one. Anyone interested?

Comments

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Rodney. It would be my pleasure to play.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sounds cool! I'll play.
  • Options
    greg2648:

Great your first on the list. It will be up to you on who receives it next or you can let it stop with you. That's the fun part of this game. Remember anyone on the forums are eligible for this game.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats again.. Count me in
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats bro!!! if anyone seems to include me in a passing i would be honored to sign and pass it
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Sir and I would be honored too.....

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    A Congrats is in order and I can do this!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Sounds like fun!!
  • Options
    As a newb I am down. Pm'd
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Put me in coach, I'm ready to play. Congratulations sir.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!!! This sounds like a very kool way to celebrate! Count me in.....
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Yes Sir and congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats Rodney!! Ill join in on this...for sure
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Holy smokes there Beck. Congratulations on the ever expanding family.. Nice contest by the way.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for you, Mr. Beckom, sir, and good for your impressive-sounding family. It's heart-warming to contemplate such closeness in a family. I'd be honored to take part in this bomb-pass or pass-bomb, whichever.
  • Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    I'd also be willing to part take. Congrats on your future additions!!
  • Options
    Congrats Rodney!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on your upcoming family members! It would be my honor to participate in this and sign your box, count me in.
  • Options
    I'll try to start this box A-bouncing later this week. Possibly Thursday. One thing I forgot to mention..... PLEASE..... no photos of the contents of the box or put and take lists if you choose to bounce it. If you choose to keep it as A bomb feel free to do with it as you please. I would like to see A photo of the signatures as it bounces along from time to time though. Lets have some fun shall we. In the end it's all about the box.
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Good for you, Mr. Beckom, sir, and good for your impressive-sounding family. It's heart-warming to contemplate such closeness in a family. I'd be honored to take part in this bomb-pass or pass-bomb, whichever.

I couldn't figure out what to call it exactly so A bouncing bomb was borne.
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    i'LL PLAY
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I would love to be part of this.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats my friend I am so so happy for you, you have been so blessed with family lately!! Way to go brother and I'm in if you need any help, way to go!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Rodney! Count me in, I'd be thrilled to be part of this!
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    greg2648:

Great your first on the list. It will be up to you on who receives it next or you can let it stop with you. That's the fun part of this game. Remember anyone on the forums are eligible for this game.

I've been A little under the weather lately so I've been pretty lax on my duties to the forum. I plan to have this package out by the middle of next week at the latest. I apologize for the delay but the contents should more than make up for the delay.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get well soon bro
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Yes Sir! I would like to participate

PM sent
    Congrats
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Hope you get to feeling better soon....
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    Congrats! One of my Sisters and Sister-in-law pulled a similar move on my parents. Then they didn't stop having kids every calendar year for 8 years. HA!
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    greg2648:

I packed the box tonight. I'll mail it tomorrow morning when I take Dwayne to the doctors. Sorry for the delay but life does have A way of causing stumbles sometimes. I hope everyone has fun with this one.