Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Need an Addy... and some Assistance, please. (WAS THIS TOO SUBTLE???)

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
8/26...

Who's with me?????
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm your huckleberry, pm to ya

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    OK... Got the addy. Now I just need to rally the troops for some Birthday love. Where my peeps at???

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I'm down! PM me that addy!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    PMs replied.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Dang. Gonna make him go back to pickle jar humidors.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass it on Puff!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    PMs sent.
  • Options
  • Options
    No specific launch date on this, as long as payloads arrive by next Tuesday. Mine went today and I know at least one other flies tomorrow.
  • Options
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombs away in the usps this am.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM me son...
  • Options
    PM sent, sir.
  • Options
    Still time, y'all. First blast should have landed today...
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Ok, PM me buddy.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am late but have not forgotten. Will go soon.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    PM sent Brad.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    9405 5036 9930 0361 1330 33
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114 9012 3080 1293 9187 20
  • Options
    I hope we didn't kill A.J...
  • Options
    I was on top of one of our mountains today and looked towards Las Cruces. Nothing but a crater!
  • Options
    So... I tried to sneakily get the word out that our friend AJ... a.k.a. dr_frankenstein56... was having a birthday, but many BOTLs seem to have missed this thread. Was I too subtle? I want to make sure that the next time I instigate someone's demise... err... happiness... the call to arms is clearly seen.