Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sniper Glen lets do a trade yes?

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
please PM me and we'll work out the funness. I would bomb you but your bio says don't do it. I got some real big dog turds waiting to launch. Let me know. Jiunn

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Glen hurt his back, so don't really know how long he will be before he joins back in the forums, just an FYI.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Glen hurt his back, so don't really know how long he will be before he joins back in the forums, just an FYI.

How's he doing?
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    zeebra:

How's he doing?
    Well I hope he's good enough to smoke while laying down at least...lol.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    RBeckom:
    zeebra:

How's he doing?
    Well I hope he's good enough to smoke while laying down at least...lol.

:-)
  • Options
    hmmm. I thought I saw him post today... No wonder he hasn't replied to my PMs. Hope he recovers fast and gets back into it. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    jliu:
    hmmm. I thought I saw him post today... No wonder he hasn't replied to my PMs. Hope he recovers fast and gets back into it. Thanks guys.
    sounds like a bombing would be in order, bring a smile to his face Jiliu
  • Options
    no comment. botl rule 1,030,472. never admit bombs over missouri
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    HOLY CRAP! Just saw this thread jliu. Sorry for not seeing it sooner or replying to pm's - between the pain from the back and the cotton-candy brain from the painkillers I was taking, my posts and visits to the forums have been REAL few & far between.

You want a trade huh? First, thanks for reading the bio! Definitely not down with getting bombed anymore (although some BOTL around here apparently cant read OR count - you monkeys know who you are!!!), I would be MORE than happy to trade with a Mizzou-RAH expatriate. :-) Tell you what, send me a list of some things you'd like to try and I'll see how much of it I can fill for you. We'll see what you're willing to shoot back in return & we'll get this thing hammered out.

So, in the immortal words of one of the great philosophers in US history - LETS GIT IT ON! :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    HOLY CRAP! Just saw this thread jliu. Sorry for not seeing it sooner or replying to pm's - between the pain from the back and the cotton-candy brain from the painkillers I was taking, my posts and visits to the forums have been REAL few & far between.

You want a trade huh? First, thanks for reading the bio! Definitely not down with getting bombed anymore (although some BOTL around here apparently cant read OR count - you monkeys know who you are!!!), I would be MORE than happy to trade with a Mizzou-RAH expatriate. :-) Tell you what, send me a list of some things you'd like to try and I'll see how much of it I can fill for you. We'll see what you're willing to shoot back in return & we'll get this thing hammered out.

So, in the immortal words of one of the great philosophers in US history - LETS GIT IT ON! :-D

yes!! i'm excited about this. ok, I'll shoot you a quick PM right now on the stuff I'm diggin lately. MIZ-ZOU
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

yes!! i'm excited about this. ok, I'll shoot you a quick PM right now on the stuff I'm diggin lately. MIZ-ZOU
    Becareful Sniper. Jilu has shat 2 bricks buying stuff lately. He's a fairly dangerous man.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

Becareful Sniper. Jilu has shat 2 bricks buying stuff lately. He's a fairly dangerous man.
    I should fear the man because he's full of ****? LOL If that were true, Id be scared to death of 90% of the BOTL here on the forums! :-D BAZINGA!

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Sniper:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

I should fear the man because he's full of ****? LOL If that were true, Id be scared to death of 90% of the BOTL here on the forums! :-D BAZINGA!

Sheldon gonna tell us all about cigars now?
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    The Sniper:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

Sheldon gonna tell us all about cigars now?
    I love that show! Hilarious, and Penny??? That girl is what the acronym OMFG was created for! :-)

• Options
    Alright, so after hashing out the terms and sticks with jliu in pm's, we agreed to a five stick trade. My Mizzou-RAH brother from another mother agreed to send me some Virtues (which I love), and some kick-in sticks of his choice to round out the five. Got the box yesterday and here's what I found...

Yes gentlemen, that IS a GOD OF FIRE as a toss-in stick! Along with that came two Virtues (one of which is not pictured because I already nubbed it LOL), two magnificent My Father's, a DPG Series JJ Ive been dying to try, a stick I cant identify (anybody? Beuller?) and a Berger & Argenti Entubar Macho, which is one of my very favorite sticks.

Just what this forum needed - ANOTHER BOTL with a college degree who cant count! LOL jliu is gonna fit right in around here, and although a newer member I strongly suggest that if you get the chance to trade with him you jump all over it! Thanks for a great trade my friend! :-)

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit on a great brother! I believe that unidentified stick is an AJ Fresh-rolled.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    The Sniper:
    Alright, so after hashing out the terms and sticks with jliu in pm's, we agreed to a five stick trade. My Mizzou-RAH brother from another mother agreed to send me some Virtues (which I love), and some kick-in sticks of his choice to round out the five. Got the box yesterday and here's what I found...

Yes gentlemen, that IS a GOD OF FIRE as a toss-in stick! Along with that came two Virtues (one of which is not pictured because I already nubbed it LOL), two magnificent My Father's, a DPG Series JJ Ive been dying to try, a stick I cant identify (anybody? Beuller?) and a Berger & Argenti Entubar Macho, which is one of my very favorite sticks.

Just what this forum needed - ANOTHER BOTL with a college degree who cant count! LOL jliu is gonna fit right in around here, and although a newer member I strongly suggest that if you get the chance to trade with him you jump all over it! Thanks for a great trade my friend! :-)

aj fresh rolled with the gold band?
  • Options
    chemforever:
    The Sniper:

aj fresh rolled with the gold band?
    thatd be the one aj frshed rolled habano looks like
  • Options
    Sweet! Thanks for the info fellas, cant go wrong with AJ anything IMHO. Will be interesting to see how this stacks up against the Johnny-O fresh rolled I was gifted a few weeks back...

• Options
    Sweet. You got it safe n sound. Enjoy Glen!
  • Options
    Hey fellers. Finally got around to posting up what Sniper Glen gave me on his end of the trade. I mean, I know not many of us can count, but seriously Glen, did you even get your high school edumacation? We go 5 for 5 and you give me 10?! You my friend, is a man of RIDUNK. For me, you took the brotherhood to a whole new level. You went out of your way to The Outlaw Cigar Company and got me two sticks. Now THAT my brothers, is BOTL. Aside from those, I am really looking forward to trying all of those. Sticks like the Cubao, aged DPG cuban classic, 601 green, jaime has been on my to try list for a couple of months. At this rate, I don't even get the point of having a wish list. My bio can be forever blank hahah. Glen, thanks for hooking me up brother. You are the definition of the BOTL community.imageimage
  • Options
    Criticize my counting when you figure out how to use a camera properly Mr. Shaky Hands! LOL Anyone who has been around here for a while will tell you when I'M critcizing your pics, ITS BAD BRO! LOL If I HAD any feelings, you would have hurt them jilu. Luckily for you, Im a male and thereby have none to hurt.

Now then, a little history about the Bad To The Bone sticks... they are a DPG blend exclusive to my B&M (The Outlaw Cigar Company). Some years ago, DPG blended a cigar he dubbed The Centurian (not to be confused with the Gurkha of the same name). For whatever reason, the line never really gained traction so Pepin pulled the plug on them.

Years later, the owner of The Outlaw mentioned to DPG that he was looking for a quality cigar to use as his house blend. Pepin mentioned this blend, which was re-banded and redesignated as Bad To The Bone, and the rest is history. Only one place in the world to get em, and ya gotta have a KC BOTL hookup to do so. ;-)

This is NOT your typical house blend ****, but a cigar I find to be an excellent smoke. I really dig "you can only get em here"-type cigars, and this is one of the best Ive found. Hope you enjoy em as much as I do jilu, make sure to let me know what you think of em.

Now back to photography class with you! LOL

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    That is too cool, special sticks indeed
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Nice hits guys. . . . dang.

Jiunn, you're gonna like that Jaime Garcia and the Cubao is a real underrated blend in my opinion.

F'ing hilarious comment on the camera Glen, LOL
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    Nice hits guys. . . . dang.

Jiunn, you're gonna like that Jaime Garcia and the Cubao is a real underrated blend in my opinion.

F'ing hilarious comment on the camera Glen, LOL
    Yeah, Juinn laid the smack down on me hard, especially for a newer member. My jaw hit the floor so hard when I saw that God of Fire it knocked my beard clean off my face! A God of Fire, as a toss-in stick? Honestly - who does that??? :-)

As to the rest of it, I seem to be on a roll today. Been poopin GIF's all over the forums, witty one liners, three bombs launched... Im apparently a lot to handle when Im in an exceptionally good mood.

Guess we're lucky it doesnt happen all that often. LOL

• Options
    fine fine fine. I'll get a new camera. I don't want to why? b/c that means less money for Jiunn for cigars. Any recs? Only camera I have a piece of doo doo droid camera. Boyd - for sure am looking forward to that jaime and cubao. Alright. Time to get my sticks packaged for the weekend and off I go!
  • Options
    Oh forgot to mention. Thanks for the background on those Outlaw cigars. I've definitely heard of The Centurian from Pepin (really good things actually). Never tried them. Until now! muuuaaaa ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (not done yet) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (done).
  • Options
    jliu:
    fine fine fine. I'll get a new camera. I don't want to why? b/c that means less money for Jiunn for cigars.
    Tough to argue with THAT logic! LOL