Home Non Cigar Related
Options

never think it happens close to home

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not much info available yet but maybe 10 minutes from my house police are investigating and pursuing an active shooting scene. Last report is 4 fatalities with more injured. One of the fatalities could be a shooter but they are unsure if there are/where multiple shooters.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, hope everything is okay. People are getting crazy.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuts out there anymore. There was a shooting in Texas tonight as well. Stay safe, brother.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    More shots fired. Shooters still on the loose.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, heard about the one in the Dallas area. Stay safe brother!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they catch the guys.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The deep end is getting full
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep your powder dry.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Was this the one?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/04/police-say-4-people-including-suspect-killed-in-wisconsin-shooting/

Jees, I have relatives in Appleton, which is not too far away.
  • Options
    That is the one. Second shooting was not true however my dad and I work together and we just got a call that we know 3 of the 4 that have died (4th being the shooter). They used to go to the same church as us and where family friends. It was a mother and father with 1 of their children. Their other 2 kids where there as well but where not hit by any bullets. So they are safe and with family but had to witness their mom and dad and sibling murdered right in front of them.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!