Home Non Cigar Related
Options

DILLIGAF? Yeah, sure you don't.

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

If some guy bothers to purchase and wear a t-shirt with "Do I look like I give a F#cK?" on it or especially the cryptic DILLIGAF on it so people ask you "what's DILLGAF?" and happy camper you, you get to say your douchebag-cool phrase out loud. Well,......idiot,........ kinda' means you do give a f#ck. You want people to understand you so much that you go out of your way to announce it for everyone to see? Kinda' ruins the point you are pretending to make. It's clearly proof that you do give a f#ck.

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call out those hipster douche bags.
  • Options
    Yeah, hipsters. Let's talk about their ridiculous fedora hats. Or rather how they want you to call them by their proper name, (pork pie hats?). They so make me hahaha :)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Wow...that's....yeah.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Yeah, hipsters. Let's talk about their ridiculous fedora hats. Or rather how they want you to call them by their proper name, (pork pie hats?). They so make me hahaha :)

I live in the Portland Metro area... I know hipsters. I despise hipsters and their stupid Fedoras and their quirky t-shirts and their stupid wide rimmed glasses.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wear fedoras. Been wearing them before the word hipster existed. You wanna get pissed? Google Mens Harem pants aka diaper pants. It's the next big thing out here on Ca
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to give up on mankind now... thank you... Is Alladin coming back into popularity?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Are you allowed to say it like "Dillygaf?"
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention that that dude needs a smaller one. "could you find a tighter shirt". "No, we checked".
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    ROFL!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    You win the internet.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, this phrase pre-dates the modern hipster. At one time, this was on a small patch that bikers would sew on a leather vest amidst all of the other patches. I remember first seeing it at a bike rally about twelve years ago. It seemed common, so I paid no mind to it. Maybe they were the first hipsters?
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of stuff predates hipster, they just bastardized for themselves.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am often saddened by the foul language on shirts today, and some are really nasty. Why do people think this is funny? Because it is not the least bit funny. But, it does point out the immaturity of the person wearing the shirt.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoever made that tshirt spelled dilly bar wrong....
    noobs

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ExpendableYouth:
    Lots of stuff predates hipster, they just bastardized for themselves.
    TRUTH.

I work with a bunch of hipsters (I am in support). Makes me feel like a really old grumpy dude.

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch