Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official 2015 Gang War -- East v West

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
The time for planning is over. It is time for WAR! We are returning to our roots and bringing back the East Coast/West Coast Gang War. If you think you have the stones to run with the big dogs, saddle up, and let's get it on!!! The RULES: You must express your interest in participating and state which side you are playing for. If you live somewhere in the middle of the country, you can choose which side you prefer, however I may ask someone(s) to move to make sure the sides are even. You should be an established trader on this forum. This isn't for the inexperienced. You must be able to ship to another member with only a couple days notice. If you have a busy summer planned, perhaps consider sitting out and just watching. Timing IS important. If there is a week you are not available, please tell us. The PROCESS: On Monday, May 4th, one member from each team (TBD) will send a bomb to an opposing team member. No one will know the targets until they get hit. Tracking will not be posted unless there is an issue. Bombs should land by Wednesday or Thursday. The victims will have until the following Monday to lick their wounds and plot their revenge. On the following Monday, the previous victims will become the victimizers and will send out their respective bombs to targets on the opposing team that have not been hit yet. Wash, rinse, repeat. The GUIDELINES: Your bomb should consist of a very nice selection of cigars. The expectation is 12 higher-end cigars. Obviously, you can send more, but this is all that anyone should expect to receive. If you choose to send more, don't be offended if the next person doesn't match your bomb. This isn't a contest. We know the East is going to win by default :) The PLAYERS: EAST COAST ejgorman -- First (he should be bombed last) Darktower007 -- hit by DZR SleevePlz avengethis First Warrior matkn293 smoke em if you got em Edna20 rsherman24 bert873 jimmyv723 kingjk729 Rain skweekz greg2648 WEST COAST danielzreyes -- First (he should be bombed last) Echambers -- hit by ejgorman ExpendableYouth Eulogy youngryan216 blutattoo brianak bigfnsteve onestrangeone CharlieHeis bandyt09 pelirrojo Trident Jetmech_63 jliu
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to play for the West Coast.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in and be a free agent. Who wants me?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    In for East Coast!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much notice will we have till we know who we gon lit up?

and can I have Darktower. I like his sexy deep voice
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    East Coast is the weak coast. West Side for life.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in. Let me know where you need someone since I am in the center of the country.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in please. For the East, South East that is.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    West Coast son!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    How much notice will we have till we know who we gon lit up?

and can I have Darktower. I like his sexy deep voice
    Well, when you get hit, it should be a Wednesday or Thursday and your goal should be to send out your bomb by the following Monday. That way we will have simultaneous bombs landing each week for both teams. If Darky is still available when your turn is up, then he's all yours!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    East Coast peeps will hold their manhood cheap.

I'm all in for the great northWEST.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    avengethis:
    I'm in and be a free agent. Who wants me?
    matkn293:
    I am in. Let me know where you need someone since I am in the center of the country.
    I put you both on East Coast for now. Seems like historically we always have more West Coasters.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This spot reserved for a future decision."
    bandyt09:
    Sick of losing each year? Understandable.
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Want to join in but not sure I have the fire power to compete.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    Sick of losing each year? Understandable.
    Might just be tired of the weak sauce effort of you filthy easties.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In like swim wear in the summertime son!
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I'm getting traded to the West on Sunday! Hahah srsly though I would like to participate. I'm taking my talents to Colorado Springs tho lmfao
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for the East coasters and I'll be unavailable the week of June 15th.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    looking forward to obliterating someone again this year, sign me up. It wouldn't shock me if the east just went and hid in a little hole till this is over. A couple weeks in June I'll be traveling so I may need to coordinate that, but I'm ready!
    Brianak:
    Sooooo......you're in????
  • BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    SleevePlz:
    Brianak:
    Sooooo......you're in????

Sure why not. West coast...but very north.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I'm down, but I'm torn. I'm more of a west coast guy, but not sure I wanna take it from Tabor 2 years in a row.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I'm DTF
    I'm with the Alaska guy. Whatever team he's on
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    I'm down, but I'm torn. I'm more of a west coast guy, but not sure I wanna take it from Tabor 2 years in a row.
    No need to worry Eric. I will be gentle, real gentle. I may even reach around if you are lucky!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I signed will you let me play?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    If todd plays I play
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN please.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh what the hell, I'll give it a go! Since I'm in the middle just put me wherever
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chalupa batman wants in do we are a tandem in this one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Looks like I'm getting traded to the West on Sunday! Hahah srsly though I would like to participate. I'm taking my talents to Colorado Springs tho lmfao
    I'll be settling in to my new place for a bit, so, it would be cool if the powers that be picked on me a little more towards the middle of the game.
    Also, who should I send my new addy to? No one has it yet, and I don't want good sticks to get neglected at my old crib.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico