Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bookmarks and Stogie Stands and Bourbons Galore

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry for the delay in post this came in the other day and have been a bit busy, but wow what an amazing day it was!!! First up is Justin hitting me with some Woodford that I had been out of and love, a mystery bourbon for me to sample some nice shirt for Cael my son and get this, a Ramon Allones EL 2011 that I have always wanted but never had let alone even pass through the humi! Thank you bro this is over the top!

Then we have Vance being a great BOTL by sending me a replacement bookmark after my wife borrowed mine and then lost it (oops...), thanks for the replacement man it rocks and I am already using it in my new whiskey book :)

And last but certainly not least is DZR hitting me with my own special Irish inspired SS that I had talked to him back a while back! Thank you man, already used it and loved it man, works even better on the lancers and coronas that I love, thank you Daniel-san!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Awsum pickups Irish!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Very awesome bro! Congrats!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Truly the luck of the Irish with this guy. Very nice and generous of each awesome BOTL.

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Awesome sauce all the way around. Soon jelly with that stogie stand. Mine seems so bland now.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff guys!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hits there guys to a great BOTL. Booze, smokes, exclusive forum booty and even shirts for the little Leprechaun, outstanding.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice personalized stand Irish.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, very lucky and blessed indeed :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit!!
    This is from two nights back but here's the new SS in use, thanks again Daniel-san ;)

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    To Be continued.... :)
    JHewey:

I like the sounds of that
    The3Stogies:
    JHewey:

No. As in N. O. And this isn't one of those times where it's a woman answer of no meaning yes. This is one of those times where No means no and continuing further is a criminal action and the words rapist and sexual deviant will be attached to you if you don't listen to the word....NO.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    JHewey:

No. As in N. O. And this isn't one of those times where it's a woman answer of no meaning yes. This is one of those times where No means no and continuing further is a criminal action and the words rapist and sexual deviant will be attached to you if you don't listen to the word....NO.
    You have the funniest pillow talk baby.
    Eulogy:
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    JHewey:

Only for you sweet thang ??
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    JHewey:

Monday/Tuesday it shall be finished........
    JHewey:
    Eulogy:
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    JHewey:

Monday/Tuesday it shall be finished........

Send him more booze, Brett's easy when he's drinking, lol.