Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

spin the whee"L"

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
Edit: spreadsheet link redacted. Packages are in the air, stand by.
To whom it concerns, if your name is on this list spreadsheet and you have moved recently please PM me with an updated address.

I will be spinning the wheel next week: winners will be receiving prize packs.
Note: Winners will not be notified in advance and I would hate for your prize to go to the wrong address.

Lastly; everyone is welcome to spin the wheel. If you choose to play & need help with shipping info PM me.

Edit: this is not an April fool's joke

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Damn. It's like, a real List. And a wheel.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow man that is very cool, well played sir.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Damn. It's like, a real List. And a wheel.
    no, no.
    it's a spreadsheet. please don't confuse them.
    i know better than to post a "list" around these parts....

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh I got a good one!!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totallythink this is an awesome concept!!! especially since mi names not on the list oops I mean spreadsheet!! go get them brother
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    It's a trap!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused. Since I'm on the spreadsheet, does that mean I'm supposed to send you some LFD and some lanceros???
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I'm confused. Since I'm on the spreadsheet, does that mean I'm supposed to send you some LFD and some lanceros???
    Well, he does need to be taught a lesson and you're a teacher. Just sayin is all..............
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me when because somehow I ended up on this L word thing.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    MISFIRE!! Now there's a good idea. Should we all just send him a lil sumthin sumthin? That's what the list is right? Folks he wish would send him something. Anything.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    MISFIRE!! Now there's a good idea. Should we all just send him a lil sumthin sumthin? That's what the list is right? Folks he wish would send him something. Anything.
    Yeah I think we need to send out a little something for this guy since he was so kind to put his list together of people that should send him things.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    Yeah I think we need to send out a little something for this guy since he was so kind to put his list together of people that should send him things.
    Fellow gents of this List, I have a plan. PM me for details.
  • Options
    The way I read the list AND IT IS A LIST, looks like I need to bomb "Gibby" some DPGs and beer. I think I throw in, those that have young girls will understand this, an iCarly season two DVD.
  • Options
    Lists, lists, lists, I like lists. I just feels soooooo good when I make a list.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Well, he does need to be taught a lesson and you're a teacher. Just sayin is all..............
    Spring break starts tomorrow, so I imagine I'm going to feel some teaching withdrawal. This might do the trick....
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally cool wheel thingy!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me why I spun the wheel and landed on myself! Time to buy myself something.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Tell me why I spun the wheel and landed on myself! Time to buy myself something.
    I just spun it and it landed on you too!
  • Options
    This is an interesting game...
  • Options
    LongIslandIcedZ:
    This is an interesting game...
    Interesting for us but more like Russian Roulette for Gibby. Who's going to fire the first of many shots?
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I just spun it and it landed on you too!
    Me too.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    WaltBasil:
    avengethis:
    Fellow gents of this List, I have a plan. PM me for details.

This is getting interesting, may be able to drop cable now, who needs war doc's with all this going on.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Who's going to fire the first of many shots?
    I should have mine out tomorrow. I work today and then have to go drinking afterwards to celebrate the start of a break. So no time today, but tomorrow is wide open!!!!
  • Options
    Mine should be out by tonight. I hope he updates what he wants from me. It's all question marks right now...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First I would like to move my bowels, I mean buy a vowel.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will spin the wheel. Good luck with your "spreadsheet" however!!!! LMAO!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And the winner is.... We shall see in a couple days.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd even take an old Vanna at this point.. :(
  • Options
    ok a few thoughts after reading all your clowns' responses:

1) i HATE you all. like seriously. god damn it

2) y'all are threadjackin' worse than me, settle down.
    was just asking for some updated addy's here, don't get your panties in a bunch

3) ok, ok, fine.....
    maybe i was trying to stir the pot a little but this is about the people on the WHEEL.
    my name is not on there so don't even think about it you turkey sh!ts .....
    i still have smokes from the last time you jokers bombed me and believe me when i say i have no more space.

4) if you must bomb someone, pick someone from the wheel. or a newbie. or the troops. or auction the smokes off and donate the $$ to charity. i don't care, seriously just not me.

5) in my best eric cartman impression: "screw you guys, i'm going home"

SleevePlz:
    come on tony!
    you're a teacher you should know about reading comprehension & all that jazz: nope try again.
    bandyt09:
    The way I read the list AND IT IS A LIST, looks like I need to bomb "Gibby" some DPGs and beer. I think I throw in, those that have young girls will understand this, an iCarly season two DVD.
    NO & NO to parts 1 and 2.
    but how did you know that iCarly is my absolute fav ;-) lol
    smoke em if you got em:
    because you're cool like a cucumber bro.
    and yes if you landed on your name by all means go ahead and treat yourself to something nice

• Options
    9405 9036 9930 0391 6257 97