Home Ratings & Reviews

Arturo Fuente Añejo "50" review

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
Recently, I smoked what I consider to be one of the best cigars I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. I figured I would review it and hopefully others will have a similarly excellent experience. It is a stick that needs no introduction: the Arturo Fuente A
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome review. I picked up a box of 50's over Christmas. Awesome cigar! I think you nailed it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great review Bronejo. Now the Anejo is and isn't considered the Opus X maduro because there are actual Opus X Maduros. The wrappers on these are some kind of top secret cuban hybrid type ish, and there's the Anejo, Connecticut BF madd. aged in barrels that Noah made before the big boat....

.... or something rather.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    If that's in your "Top 2"....wtf is the other one? Great review broha, very detailed and insightful, a joy to read.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Hays:
    If that's in your "Top 2"....wtf is the other one? Great review broha, very detailed and insightful, a joy to read.
    Prolly a Perdomo. You know, they hang with Fuente smokes pretty solidly.

Sorry, Ryan, I had to after the Oliva comment on the MM thread.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Great review Bronejo. Now the Anejo is and isn't considered the Opus X maduro because there are actual Opus X Maduros. The wrappers on these are some kind of top secret cuban hybrid type ish, and there's the Anejo, Connecticut BF madd. aged in barrels that Noah made before the big boat....

.... or something rather.
    An Opus maddie? Awesome! Actually, you are the one who piqued my curiosity about the A
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i picked up a fiver of #49's couldn't find Sharks. Really, really, nice hour and a half smoke. Sure am glad this review was posted.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo IMG_20150320_205151.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Outstanding review!

I've got four Anejos wintering in my humidor, waiting for warm weather to return so I can sample their bodaciousness.