Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who Wants More Las Calaveras? UPDATED MAYBE 1 MORE BOX?

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, so a week back I picked up the remaining Las Calaveras (2014) from my shop for Brad. Well the manager said they may be able to get more and tried to order them in. He gave me a call yesterday, got in a full box of the Toro sized 2014 Las Calaveras and I wanted to make sure that those who have been hunting for more of these know where to get them. I'm happy to pick up and ship to anyone who wants them. I'd prefer to send a full box to one person if someone wants a whole box but whatever works. I don't have coin to buy the box so it's still there but they aren't moving so not a huge thing. Shoot me a PM or text if you'd like me to pick them up and ship to you ;)
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to buy the box from you and split it with whoever else is interested
    20 ct. I assume?
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    PM sent.

I give up.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Charlie, let me shoot you a PM with more info ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Would definitely be in if I could swing it. If you do get the box though would be down to do a trade for a fiver.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I'm interested if there are any left, box split, 5ver, whatever.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for a trade on these. Want a fiver dawg
    Sounds like I need to clarify Gang, sorry for any confusion.

My store manager order in a box of the LE2014 Las Calveras 6" x 52rg box of 24 cigars. I do not own them and do not have in my custody. He ordered the box since he knows that I am on Ccom and several members have been trying to locate boxes of these cigars. So they are not mine nor do I have the box in my possession.

What I am offering is basically middle man service lol, I have hunted down and located a box at my local shop and wanted to let y'all know so that those who have been hunting for these have the chance to get them. I will gladly help someone by having them PayPal me their money, I go to my lounge and buy the cigars and then ship them to the person who buys them. Already have done this for Brad, and have done this for many others before with cigars or booze. I apologize if I mislead or was confusing in any way, they are not mine nor do I own any other than the two I have thanks to Brad and Ben ;)

Charlie was the first one who responded so I hqve PM'd him with the specifics that I am aware of. If Charlie passes then I will offer to JD next since he showed interest second, and so on and so forth. If someone buys the whole box it is up to them if they wish to part out some of it to other brothers. Basically I am acting as a broker in this case. I will not ask nor accept any form of compensation, I'm not that kind of broker just ask all of the brothers and sisters that I've done this for recently (close to 12+). Just trying to help the community locate some cigars that many have been hunting lately is all :)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I was just putting it out there to whoever did get the box that if they wanted to do a trade for a fiver, I guess a fourer or sixer in this case since it's 24 cigars, than I would be in to do that.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

No worries just wanted to make sure it was clear what was going on so I didn't unintentionally set incorrect expectations :)
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Who wants more... Who doesn't??
    I told Brett I would buy this. I intended to sell some as I was not planning on spending nearly $300 on cigars at this time. I would be willing to sell at my cost, plus shipping, to those who expressed interest. I think I'll do four 4-packs and keep eight for myself.
    Looks like JD, Jimmy, Brad and Jiunn will be the first ones up with Ben being next if someone decides they don't want in. Sound good?
    PMs to JD, Jimmy, Brad, and Jiunn on this.
    Reply sent.
    Gang it looks like my B&M may be able to get one final box of Las Calaveras. If anyone wants me to try to have them order another box in and have me pick it up and ship it to them in happy to do that again. Please let me know! Charlie got his box today and I can probably get this out together by this coming Monday as that's when they place orders. If anyone wants me to try to prompt them to order another box let me know ASAP please.
    PM Sent
    Another PM to ya Irish.