Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking to trade cigars for a vape

Hey guys I'm looking to try vaping and don't feel like spending the money to get into something I may not keep doing so I figured I'd try and see if anyone here may want to take some cigars in trade for some vape stuff. I don't even really know exactly what I need to get going other than a vape of some sort and the oil stuff. But anyhow I'm willing to trade a bunch of cigars for it since I have quite a few on hand. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can even send out my end of he trade first since I'm not real active anymore. Let me know what cigars you'd be interested in as well. I have a bunch of stuff nothing real new since I haven't purchased any in over a year but everything I have is maintained well and had at least a year of age on it with most of it 2+.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try getting a hold of Shane. He isn't on here much anymore but he's on IG.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    What's his ig?
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Daniel, hope things are going well for you, Liquidchaos66 is/was into the vape scene, might have something IDK. I'm about done with it myself, I think, if I do give up on it I could donate my leftover juice once you get a set up.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Hey guys I'm looking to try vaping and don't feel like spending the money to get into something I may not keep doing so I figured I'd try and see if anyone here may want to take some cigars in trade for some vape stuff. I don't even really know exactly what I need to get going other than a vape of some sort and the oil stuff. But anyhow I'm willing to trade a bunch of cigars for it since I have quite a few on hand. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can even send out my end of he trade first since I'm not real active anymore. Let me know what cigars you'd be interested in as well. I have a bunch of stuff nothing real new since I haven't purchased any in over a year but everything I have is maintained well and had at least a year of age on it with most of it 2+.

I'm using vape to quit ciggs (25year habit) haven't had a cig for almost 3 weeks. Bought my first vape rig a week ago, 70 bucks I think for battery, coil, stem and sum juice. I still need it for a minute though, I don't ever want to smoke a cigarette again, and the vape gives a little nicotine and helps with the mental part. You can get the pieces cheaper online than from a vape store, at least a little cheaper.
    My rig is an eGo King and Queen battery and a KangerTech T3S top part, both companies have websites too you can learn and purchase from, hope that helps a little!
    photo 20150304_120424_zpsp2uksr8w.jpg
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    What's his ig?
    I believe he is referring to Instagram. It's good to see you around. Don't be such a stranger.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out the disposible brands. I used them to quit cigs about 2 years ago, and a lot of new brands have come out since then. I used White Cloud and they were about 3 bucks each. Equivalent of 2 packs or so, and you could throw it in your pocket and throw it away when the battery died.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    danielruas:
    What's his ig?
    I believe he is referring to Instagram. It's good to see you around. Don't be such a stranger.
    Hey drew! Yeah I'd like to be around a bit more but life is crazy just bought a house and working two jobs and getting married in 5 months so yeah it's hectic to say the least. I hadn't smoked a cigar in months until yesterday because of the weather and no free time.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    danielruas:
    What's his ig?
    Pot calling the kettle black.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I believe jhewey and liquidchaos both cape and I follow them on IG
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    I believe jhewey and liquidchaos both cape and I follow them on IG

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ^ Nominee
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    Are ya lookin to chaze cloads? Flavor? Mech? Box? Tank or drip? I may have some stuff
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    Are ya lookin to chaze cloads? Flavor? Mech? Box? Tank or drip? I may have some stuff
    I have almost no idea what any of that means! Hahah I bought a couple of the disposable ones before they were cool, I like the flavor and smoke. Not looking to get into them too crazy just like a starter set up.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ^ Nominee
    Nominee????? Dude, that's an automatic win brah.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Thats what we all say at first.kinda like cigars.such a huge hobby.anyhow. I can hook ya up.ill get on my computer and send ya some pics brother.I have everything from basic tanks and blu ecig to mech mods to 50-60w regulated boxes.drip setups. You name it really lol. First question. Do you want to build or just buy and insert coils? I build crazy stuff.so I dont need any prebuilt stuff any longer. I also make juice if you get hooked lol stupid cheap botl hook up too.
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    Thats what we all say at first.kinda like cigars.such a huge hobby.anyhow. I can hook ya up.ill get on my computer and send ya some pics brother.I have everything from basic tanks and blu ecig to mech mods to 50-60w regulated boxes.drip setups. You name it really lol. First question. Do you want to build or just buy and insert coils? I build crazy stuff.so I dont need any prebuilt stuff any longer. I also make juice if you get hooked lol stupid cheap botl hook up too.
    That would be awesome, I'd say for now I'd want to go with something more basic, plug and play if you will. I believe I have pictures of all my cigars as well so I can send those and we can set up a trade.
  • Options
    image next step up from the ecig garbage
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    image next step up from the ecig garbage
    Pm sent
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    ^ Nominee
    Nominee????? Dude, that's an automatic win brah.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
  • Options
    image way more than agreed upon lol very very pleased
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome trade, lots of good stuff there.