Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Contest: I'm bored

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Open to all
What Ccom member reminds you most of a super hero and Why? Winner gets some dog rockets from me....and possibly the person you refer to...of course. Contests ends on Wednesday at 9:00 PST.. Have fun!

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Open to all
    What Ccom member reminds you most of a super hero and Why? Winner gets some dog rockets from me....and possibly the person you refer to...of course. Contests ends on Wednesday at 9:00 PST.. Have fun!
    You. Superpower is unmatched willpower to never actually smoke what you buy!

don't you have some HW or something to do?? ;)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    RCY aka Rick and any of the other BOTL's out there currently serving and formerly serving .... And people like Daniel Williams aka Toombes out there serving as an EMT ......... I truly appreciate all the sacrifices these folks given to defend this life we have become use to. Thanks again and great contest Jimbo
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You, why you ask? Because

You don't tug on SUPERMANs cape
    You don't spit in the wind
    You don't pull the mask off an ol lone ranger
    And you Don't Mess Around with JIM
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble. The man shoots a rattlesnake while on a V-Herf and Bombs the 20 count. Major Cahones.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    Open to all

Dude this ani't your rocket science type shizz...I've got a 4.0 anyways..Mixing in some shipping with my school work.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Mixing in some shipping with my school work.
    So, now do we call you MixMaster Jim???????????
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    Open to all

Dude this ani't your rocket science type shizz...I've got a 4.0 anyways..Mixing in some shipping with my school work.
    Hahaha, good!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DZR, because he's the most likely one to wear his underwear outside of his pants while fighting crime with his trusty weedwhacker.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    RCY aka Rick and any of the other BOTL's out there currently serving and formerly serving .... And people like Daniel Williams aka Toombes out there serving as an EMT ......... I truly appreciate all the sacrifices these folks given to defend this life we have become use to. Thanks again and great contest Jimbo
    So...me. I win. xoxo
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The hulk...I mean thehilk. duh!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Bigshizza:
    Mixing in some shipping with my school work.
    So, now do we call you MixMaster Jim???????????
    whatever you likey Toddster
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiunn reminds me of a superhero most.... He lulls you into a false sense of secuirty with his midget tiajuana donkey shows and off color humor then he shows up and crushes you under his immense size and incredible humility and knowledge. I call him The Tiajuna Titan ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I nominate Greg the bear. Kind hearted soul who never groans or complains, no matter how bad things are here or in his life. A complete person in more ways than one. Miss you Greg.
    My second nominee would be Mikey of course. Another class act. Both my heros.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Superheroes seem to have a never-ending trough from which they draw their strength, much like Todd and his self-replenishing 20 count. I cast my vote for bandyt09!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoBrocop.

Because he FSU for Sparta!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie > Dougie > Doogie > Doogie Howser, MD > Neil Patrick Harris > How I Met Your Mother > Cobie Smulders > Agent Maria Hill > The Avengers > Iron Man.

Puff_Dougie reminds me of Iron Man.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Royln is Kryptonite. Superman himself. E Chambers is Captain America for his bombing run. JSnake is Spiderman for entrapping us in his web of mischief. CLOVE is just plain Cupid.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Royln is Kryptonite. Superman himself.
    Beat me to it.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDEL, Elijah has been the invisable man for near two years.
    One God, One Truth
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bandyT or as i think of him Dr. Bandyt Master of the Mystical Arts

the guy channels a pocket dimension every time he goes into his humidor and unleashes destruction from his magical 20ct humidor

I'm pretty sure this is what it looks like when he goes into his humidor

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Chuck N:
    Royln is Kryptonite. Superman himself.
    Beat me to it.
    I have always thought that Royln's kryptonite would be better represented by John Stewart the Green Lantern for an obvious reason, but more because of the nature of the green lantern abilities/costume:

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Open to all
    YOU brohammer!!!

you're like the "SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN" with that new bionic hip.
    and i'm pretty sure your cigar room is like the bat cave.
    so yeah. i'm combining superheros but whatevs, consider it a 2-for-1 special

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I don't know if Rocky qualifies as a super hero, but Nathan AKA onestrangeone, consistently hits just as hard as Rocky. I know many bruised BOTLs here will agree.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock reminds me of one of the Power Puff Girls. Does that count?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    RCY aka Rick and any of the other BOTL's out there currently serving and formerly serving .... And people like Daniel Williams aka Toombes out there serving as an EMT ......... I truly appreciate all the sacrifices these folks given to defend this life we have become use to.
    +1 on that.

Hard to pick one member really. Thinking about this, I would say the forum members themselves collectively are a Super Hero. See lots of good stuff in here every day, endless supply of generosity, goodwill and camaraderie.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N! I mean how can you not. The man, the myth, the legend Chuck F-in Norris. He can kill you with a look.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie smoking the bad guys out
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Glock reminds me of one of the Power Puff Girls. Does that count?

I would like to change my vote to this
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    Chuck N! I mean how can you not. The man, the myth, the legend Chuck F-in Norris. He can kill you with a look.
    This was my first thought. Then I saw the powerpuff comment. Everyone's taking the good answers!

I really want to make someone The Tick, but I'ma gonna go with Unicorn as Supergirl for obvious reasons.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    I really want to make someone The Tick...
    That would be Rain... cuz he gets under everyone's skin! ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon