Home General Discussion

Birthdays

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
Anyone with a recent birthday get an e-mail from ccom? Used to be they sent one with a birthday discount. I never actually used it, but it was a nice gesture. Just wondering if maybe I missed it or it went to spam. NOT that I've had a birthday. I'd never admit that here!
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Mine just went by and nothing.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one in November. Never used it though. Maybe a change with the new year?
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a coupon the first year. Second year, I had to ask, and they said no problem.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Mine was also in November, but I did not get a coupon. CCOM loves sherm more than me. :^(
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    rsherman24:
    Mine was also in November, but I did not get a coupon. CCOM loves sherm more than me. :^(

Now I feel special. Especially since you bombed me on my birthday as well. Thanks for the reminder
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I don't want to ask because I won't use it. Not because I won't purchase but because the Beard will nearly always offer a better deal than the coupon unless it's on something they cannot discount, and I don't typically buy those brands. I probably missed it, I get a lot of spam in the Yahoo account they send those types of e-mails to.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one in January. Used it on an AVO special.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one for my birthday in December. I ordred a small amount of cigars a couple of weeks ago and Kelly said I could save it until I had a regular sized order.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    I got one in January. Used it on an AVO special.
    Me and you both lol...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I received one for my birthday last year (October), so I guess there´s that. Can´t use em though, so they just sit around in the email. Don´t know if the code is transferable, but happy to share if anybody wants.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep got mine this year, never used it though....got a gmail filter set to 'never' send ccom emails to spam fwiw...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Birthdays was the worst days / Now we sip champagne when we thirs-tay
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Just checked my old emails. They sent me a code last year right on my birthday and said it was good for a month after. I wish it was a month before so I could use it during March Madness and buy myself a gift.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Martel:
    Just checked my old emails. They sent me a code last year right on my birthday and said it was good for a month after. I wish it was a month before so I could use it during March Madness and buy myself a gift.
    What march madness? Isn't that usually now?
  • timtomtimtom Posts: 40
    Birthdays only come once in a lifetime although we celebrate them once a year, hence we all are technically only
    one year old!
    Good news for you gray-haired old geezers out there!!!!!!!
    Your still young until the day you die!!!!!!!!
    Well, I dug through and found it. E-mail dated Jan 2nd. My birthday was yesterday. It always came on time before, not sure what happened.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Martel:
    What march madness? Isn't that usually now?
    It is March, but the madness usually isn't all month.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Didn't get one yet. My bday is the 12th. Turning 30 *hangs head in sadness*.
    Ken Light:
    Well, I dug through and found it. E-mail dated Jan 2nd. My birthday was yesterday. It always came on time before, not sure what happened.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Didn't get one this year. I imagine if I called one of the reps. and explained the situation, they would be more than happy to accommodate
    PsychoSJG:
    Didn't get one yet. My bday is the 12th. Turning 30 *hangs head in sadness*.
    Ken Light:
    Youngin. Hope all is well with you.