Home General Discussion
Options

New Bueso!!!

C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
I don't know if I'm late to the party but just saw that a new Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano is about to drop, can't wait for this, love the Project, didn't care much for the Odyssey but not a big conny fan. You guys excited?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    In one word...Hells to the yes. I'm the same, love The Project and Odyssey was meh.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    image I'm excited about this one.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    I don't know if I'm late to the party but just saw that a new Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano is about to drop, can't wait for this, love the Project, didn't care much for the Odyssey but not a big conny fan. You guys excited?
    I enjoyed the Project; it mellowed nicely after a year, too, but I won't say it's a favorite or anything. I never tried the Odyssey after hearing other reviews. I thought about pulling the trigger once, because I do like a connie on occasion. I am curious to try this new blend, for sure.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. Have been wondering where Ramon has been. Love the Genesis
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Habano one should be a bit bolder and spicier, excited to see how well this is pulled off.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    image I'm excited about this one.
    Yuuuup. Like most here, I enjoyed the Genesis maddie over the connie.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the two previous Buesos. Especially the Gennisis and I even enjoyed the connie (Odyssey) enough to say I will buy more if I see a deal. I've stocked up on the Genisis already but I will continue to put boxes away to rest if more deals become available. I'm not expecting to fall in love with the new blend. But It could be love at first puff. We'll see.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Excited, but a little disappointed. I was really hoping for this much time to be indicative another completely different cigar like the Odyssey was.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    I would be more excited for a Cameroon Bueso. The habano will probably be good though.

Which reminds me, 5 Vegas needs to do a cameroon leaf on their gold. I think that would be tasty.
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    I would be more excited for a Cameroon Bueso. The habano will probably be good though.

Which reminds me, 5 Vegas needs to do a cameroon leaf on their gold. I think that would be tasty.
    Many don't do Cameroon because of how expensive it is, rarity (not produced very many farms) and how easy it is to screw up a cameroon. That's why you do t see them near as often is because of those things IMHO so I doubt that would ever happen.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    youngryan216:

Many don't do Cameroon because of how expensive it is, rarity (not produced very many farms) and how easy it is to screw up a cameroon. That's why you do t see them near as often is because of those things IMHO so I doubt that would ever happen.
    I figured expense was probably the issue, but a guy can dream right? What's your fave Cameroon Irish, out of curiosity?
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    90+ Irishman:
    youngryan216:

I figured expense was probably the issue, but a guy can dream right? What's your fave Cameroon Irish, out of curiosity?
    The Fuente Hemmingway lines are outstanding, and the Tora
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    youngryan216:
    90+ Irishman:
    youngryan216:

• Options
    youngryan216:
    90+ Irishman:
    youngryan216:
    90+ Irishman:
    youngryan216: